Licht and Hyde Argument

Licht was practicing on his piano as usually as Krantz was busy with a important call right now. He left the auditorium meaning he left both Licht and Hyde alone.

Hyde was looking through a magazine out of boredom "Man nothing good in here." Hyde whispered to himself as a pen was thrown at him. "Ow!"

He looked up to see that Licht threw it "Be quiet I'm practicing right now!" He yelled at his annoying servamp.

Licht went back to playing the piano as Hyde was so boredom that he decided to play around with Licht. He sat next to Licht as Licht glance at him "What do you want?"

"Angel cakes, come on you practiced enough already let's play a game." Hyde told Licht as he continued to play the piano. Licht knew Hyde was about to say something so he kicked him.

Hyde was slammed to the seats "Shut up and let me practice!" Licht shouted to his servamp. He rubbed his head as he was in pain "That hurt you know!" Hyde yelled at him.

Licht sat back down "Who cares. You demons heal fast you stupid hedgehog!" Licht irritated told him. Hyde glared at him "You didn't even let me finish of what I wanted to tell you!"

"Why should I, shit rat?" Licht asked as Hyde stood up "I know we fight a lot but still! I had something important to tell you but you just hit me for no reason!" Hyde shouted.

Licht glared at him "Anything important from you just ends up being stupid." He told Hyde as they both glared at each other.

Hyde has had enough of Licht kicks and rude comments sure his important things he wants to tell him are just to get on his nerves but he was actually serious.

"I was actually serious this time Licht-tan!" Hyde yelled as Licht stood up. "Sure. When have you ever been serious about anything! You don't even live up to your title!" Licht shouted.

They both glared at each other "Shut up!" Hyde shouted at his eve. "Your just a pathetic demon that is still mourning for a dead women! You kill because you don't fight for what you want you stupid shit rat!"

That really done it for Hyde "Shut Up you damn Angel! What I do and What I want is none of your fucking business! At least I wasn't afraid to play in front of an audience and make my hair turn white!"

Licht was pissed "I'm not a stupid person that poses as a stupid Angel! Your not a real Angel your just a worthless pathetic human that dies easily!" Licht was really pissed now.

Not just Licht but so was Hyde they were both pissed "Shut up you rotten hedgehog. Your just a monster that some man created to make you kill people! I bet that man was a worthless person just like that woman you loved! A stupid teacher and stupid princess."

Instead of fighting with Licht. Hyde turned around "I'm leaving and going for a stupid walk!" He yelled as he slammed the door.

Hyde was fuming as he was walking he bumped into someone to see that it was his brother Kuro. "Brother."

To be continued