Behind The Scenes

(in all of these oneshots they will live together or be neighbours and be in Josh's /slogo's pov)

We just finished the last video for tonight, I sigh and wake up from the chair, it was a very Tiring night, I yawn while walking to the living room where I see crainer and jelly cubbling on the sofa, both watching a movie, but they almost look like they are gonna sleep.

I smile, walking slowly to not alarm them back in our shared bedroom, taking a big, red, fluffy blanket,then go back and stay on crainers right side, jelly being on the left side.

I look at both of them, they eyes glued shut and breathing very calming,I smile warmly and start to quickly but carefully putting the blanket over all of us, I take a quick look at them before closing my eyes, shutting down for tonight.

(In the morning)

I slowly wake up,I look around, realizing that we are on the sofa and not in bed, 'silly boys' I thought to myself, I smile, kissing crainer then jelly fornthead's before geing out and up from the sofa and going to the kitchen, making us breakfast,having a big smile while I'm at it.

Then I feel a head on my shoulder, making me stop thinking of videos idea's, seeing a little bit of bright brown hair, knowing exactly that's its crainer.
Then I feel another head on the other side and hands on my waist."good morning guys" I say, not looking back, or taking my eyes from the stove, where eggs and bacon are coking.
"morning" both say, they're voices very low since they just woke up and didn't got they're coffee yet.

(OK, I don't know if any of then drink coffee or not,so yea don't start throwing hands at me for that, ok?)

"jelly will you please go and do coffee for you two?"I say, knowing that I won't get out of here, with two dummies on both my shoulders.

" yea sure" he says.

'but at least they are my dummies'

_______________________________________
352 words

Alright! 1 down, 199 oneshots to go XD
But yea im going to MAX chapters(which are 200 ig)
But since this Is my first one, it's very short ik-

384 worlds now ÙwÙ