Chapter 8: Time for Love

The day Eren and I made amends was about a month ago, and things have surely calmed down. At school I make sure no one bothers him anymore, and Jean is...who knows where. I couldn't give a shit. The only thing I know I need, the only person I need, is Eren.

I paced back and forth briskly in the hall thinking of what I should do for when Eren comes over. This was our first date and technically, I had no clue where to start. I was never for the thought of love, let alone boys, but things change. I stare at the desk in my room and thought of a decent conclusion. Why not cook the brat a little supper?

I smirked to myself and make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and notice not much is in the fridge. Ok, why not go out for dinner? That was close enough and it's the thought that counts. It's Eren, he won't care...I don't think. Although I wanted this day to be remembered for a long time.

So I improvise!

In the fridge there's ground hamburger, tomato sauce, and some left over salad from the night before. It'll do. I grab a frying pan and make the hamburger into patties and let them fry on the stove. Then I quickly go for the salad, and trip over the little mat that I keep tidily under the sink in case something falls, and spill the tomato sauce. Rivaille for the win!

"Oi, at least it spilt into the frying pan. No mess to clean up this time." I smile in remorse and mix the patties in with the sauce. Walking this time, I get the salad and put them in two bowls and set them on the table. I sit and relax for a moment, when the door bell rings.

"Crap, Eren already?" I hesitate but open the door.

"Levi!" Eren bursts in the door and almost knocks us both down to the ground.

"I missed you so much!" He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I'm sure my cheeks had blushed but at this point I couldn't care anymore. I tried to act suave though as much as I could.

"Eren I just saw you this morning." I shake my head and remember the hamburgers aren't done. Stall him. Stall him!

"Hey Eren, uhhh...I left the mail outside and I forget where I put my shoes, could you possibly go get it for me?" I pulled a smug face and smirked a little.

"Sure! But your shoes are right here." Eren points to the ground next to the door.

"Gah- oh." I jump a little and slide into the kitchen as Eren walks out. I flip the patties and they looked done so I put them in plates and set them on the table and lighted a few candles, sitting down waiting for him to return.

"Leviiiiiiii. There was no mail, silly!" He yells as comes through the door. His footsteps echo as he walks into the kitchen and I swear I'm sweating bullets.

"Levi...this is amazing!! Did you do this by yourself?"

This Jaeger kid is the cutest little shit lemme tell you.

"Uh, yeah." I just nod. I'm not the best conversationalist, but maybe I can be.

****After the dinner****

"Thank you so much Levi! This was so sweet of you!" Eren got out of his chair and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Really, thank you. No one has ever done this for me...ever."

I choked a little and touched my lips with my finger.

"Of course. Anything for you!"

"So, what do you want to do now?" Eren seemed like he may have been getting bored and of course we can't have that!

"How about we go in the basement and watch a movie?"

"Oh yeah!" His eyes widened like a little child's would and he ran down the stairs and I could hear him plop onto the sofa with a clink. I shool my head and a little laugh escaped, but I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth.

"Don't think I didn't hear that!" Eren yelled and I laughed even more as I went down the stairs to put on a movie.

Eren was wrapped in one of my old blankets and snuggled into the corner of the sofa. I stared at him for a few moments seeing how innocent he was, but I snapped back up and placed the movie, Titanic in.

We watched the movie for about an hour, until we both started to get tired. Eren wrapped his blanket around me as well, and placed his head in the crook of my neck, reminding me of a month ago. I took that memory out of my head and kissed his neck. I could feel a little shiver go through his body, and I did it again, quite amused. Eren looked up and smiled, and kissed my nose. I leaned in and kissed him, soon we were fighting for dominance, and of course I won. I layed him down on the sofa and climbed up over him, staring at his green eyes. I could never get enough of them. Ever. As I stared, Eren stared back, and I wondered if he was thinking the same thing.

"Levi...this a good time for love." And he smiled the biggest I've ever seen him.

"No, Eren. It's the best time for love."

(A/N): OK GUYS SO I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED AS MUCH AS I'VE WANTED, I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING SO ITS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT. ALSO A QUESTION!! HOW DIRTY/ REVEALING DO YOU WANT THE SCENES TO GET? c; ALRIGHT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K AS WELL!!!