Chapter 1

Ben was Walking To school, He saw Anna in front of the Hallway, Talking to a Friend. He looked at her skirt and Saw that it was Barly covering Her Legs and Then She dropped her pencil. She bends Down to pick it up exposing Her panties to Ben.

Bens Brain: Oh my God, She Looks so sexy with Those panties on, But something was Blocking my view to see her pussy. Its Looks Pink with purple sparkles on it. I wonder what it is.

Anna's Friend: (Whisper) Ben was looking down at your Panties and Look he has a Buldge on his front side of His pants.

Ben: I Really Should Get to Class before I'm Late for Math again.

Anna to Anna's friend: Really, Don't worry I will get back at him for Staring at my panties.

They Both Sat down for Math and the Teacher began to teach the Class about Math. Ben was Looking over at Anna and picturing Dirty Thoughts in his Head about Anna. He was getting a Boner is Class.

Teacher: Ben What did you get for Problem 1?

Ben: C

Teacher: Very Good Ben, You got it correct.

Ben Starting feeling Like he needs to go to the Bathroom but every time He asked the Teacher, The Teacher said no. At the End of Class, He bolted to the Bathroom, Little did he know that Anna knew about this and entered the Boys Bathroom with her Friend. They waited for Ben to Rush to the bathroom.

Anna: Ben will not Know what Hit him.

Anna's Friend: Yes He knows Nothing of what's in store for him.

Anna and Anna's friend hear Ben rushing to the Bathroom and that when She bent over exposing her panties and her Friend pressed record on a Camra that she brought to school. Ben entered the Bathroom and Saw that Anna was bent over with him Looking straight at her panties. Ben was Shocked.

Anna: Screamed, You disgusting Pervert, you were looking at my panties and My friend has got it on the recording.

Ben: I can explain, I was going to the Bathroom to Pee and well I didn't see you when I was entering.

Anna: I could report you to the School for being a Pervert and trying to Look under Girls panties, But I won't. But you have to promise me something.

Ben: I will do anything, Just Please don't report me to the School. They will call my parents and I will be an outcast at school.

Anna: Fine But you Have to be my Diaper Sissy, Forever unless you Want me to report you to the school. My friend Has a recording of this.

Ben thought about it for a second before realizing That he Had to go use the Bathroom really Badly and could not Hold it in for another 5 minutes.

Ben: Yes I agree with those terms.

Anna:( Smiling) My friend was still recording this conversation, You will be my diaper Slut forever Now. Now Remove all of your Clothing.

Ben:( Shocked) But I Really Have to go and use the bathroom and I can't hold it in for another 5 minutes.

Anna: NOW!

After Ben removed All of his Clothing, She Told him to Lay on the Ground and no more talk. After Ben laid on the Ground, Anna went to her backpack and retrieved a Chasity Cage and a Butt Plug, She also got a Diaper out.

Ben: (Shocked) You can't really expect me to wear that, I am---

Anna: (Angrily) I Told you to Stop talking or else I will send the footage to the School.

Anna: Spread out your Legs.

Ben spread out his Legs and Anna put a Pink diaper underneath the naked butt. After She Layed down the diaper, She went back to her Backpack and retrieving Lube and baby powder. Anna First put the Chasity Cage on Bens Cock, and Locked it with a Key.

Ben: I really need to pee Anna.

Anna: Shut up and be a Good Sissy Baby.

Anna Then applied a small amount of lube to the Butt plug and then forced the plug inside his butt hole. Ben grinned, Anna After inserting the Butt Plug, Closed the pink diaper and taped it up.

Anna: You see Ben, I was planning this for a While, All I need was for you to slip up and make a mistake.

Ben: What?

Anna: I Know, You were the perfect person and you also Liked me. So I decided for you to become my Diaper Slut/sissy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my First Chapter, Please Keep in mind that This is my First Book.

Also, please share some opinions in the comments!