Chapter 4

Katty Awoke from her Deep Slumber And Found that she Had wet her Diaper. She Looked around the Room before noticing that Her Hands had Mittons on them and She had a Pacifier Gag on Her Mouth. She Then Notices that She Has to Go to the Bathroom Really Badly. She Started Rattling the BArs in Hopes that Someone Might Hear Her, What she failed to Notice was the Crib was a Lockable One. 

Anna Woke up to the Sound of Katty Rattling Her Cribs Bars Loudly. Anna Stood up and Begin to Walk to Katty Crib, Katty Looked Startled that Anna Came into her room so Fast. 

Anna: Well Well Well, Someone Got a Good Nights Sleep.

Katty: Mumbling 

Anna: Well I guess I'm going to unlock the Crib.

Katty's Brain: What Happened Yesterday, I Just can't Remember But I do Know that my Name is Katty and I am s Diaper Slut, That Obeys Mommy.

Anna Unlocked the Crib and Picked up Katty. This Startled Katty and Let small amounts of Pee into Her diaper. Anna Unlocks the Pacifier Gag.

Katty: Mommy Please Let me Go to the Bathroom!

Anna: No Sweety, You are Wearing the Bathroom.

Katty: Please I have to Poop.

Anna: I will remove the Butt plug then you will be able to Poop in the Diaper.

Katty: (Screamed) No Mommy, Let me go Use the Bathroom!!

Anna Put Katty to the Ground and with almost no opposition Put the pacifier Gag Back on Katty and Put Her back into the Crib. Anna Then Left the Room.

Anna: Katty, If you Apologize I will Let you out in the Next Hour.

Katty by This Point was Trying to get the Diaper off but to no success. Realizing the Situation that Katty was it, It would be Better to Listen to Mommy. Katty Flooded the Diaper and Making it a Vibrate Yellow. She Still could not poop.

                                                                             1 Hour Later

Anna Went back into the Room to find that Katty has Wet her Diaper. Anna Took Her out of the Crib and Placed Her onto the Changing Mat.

Anna: If I remove your Pacifier Gag, Do you Promis that you Won't Scream

Katty noded

Anna Removed the Pacifier Gag and Grabbed a Fresh Diaper. She Put the Diaper underneath the Old Diaper intending to Double-Diaper Her. She un-taped the first Diaper and Removing the Butt plug then Katty Started talking.

Katty: What is that Stick? (Points to Her Penis)

Anna: (smiling) That's your Clit, It's what All Girls that are Special Have. 

Katty: Why do I have a Cage Around mine?

Anna: That's because If We don't Put your Clit in a Cage then it would Grow Too Big. 

Anna: If you are a Good Girl then We can Have some Playtime Tonight.

Katty Nodded

Anna Double-Diapeded Katty and took her to the Kitchen, Where She Found a HighChair and Strapped Katty in. She Tied down her Arms to the side and Her Feet to the Legs. Katty then Noticed that She had to poop really Badly. She Let out a Huge Fart Before Filling her Diaper with poop, Anna Could Smell the Poop and Smile at her. 

Anna: You really are a Baby?

Katty Noded

After Breakfast, 

Anna Put Plastic Pants on Katty before Taking off the Mittens and Dressing Her up in something feminine.

To Be Continued

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, The Chapter is a Little Short but that's because I am Running out of Ideas, Please Post them in the comments. As Always Please Leave any Comments or Suggestions in the Comment Section.