Chapter 2

Please Read the Last Part to understand what happened and what is going on. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna After taping up his diaper, Went back to her Backpack and retrieved a pair of Plastic Pants with a lock on it. 

Anna: Just so you don't get any ideas, Also these are very durable Plastic pants, They near impossible to break open. 

Ben: Fine, When will you let me out of these contraptions?

Anna Applied the Plastic pants and then locked it securely, Saying that My little baby is all snug and secure. Ben tried to protest but knew that it would be better to stay shut.

Anna: I will let you out after school, You must meet me at the back end of the Sidewalk by the school. Also if I don't see that those Diapers are wet after school, We will have a problem.

Anna: Put Your clothes over your Diaper, They will help you hide them.

Ben after putting on his clothes exited the Bathroom with Anna and returned to their Classes, They both returned 10 minutes Late and were marked late. Anna Sat right next to Ben Looking at the teacher.

Bens Brain: Do I really want to go through with this? You Have to, Anna will report you and you will get suspended or worse, expelled.

Ben really needed to pee and he decided to cross his legs very tightly. Anna then grabbed her water bottle and started slowly drink in front of Ben. Ben could not hold it and Let loose with his bladder. Anna could hear His bladder opening and Him peeing his diaper.

Bens Brain: That feels really nice. But well what will happen now, There is still 1 hour left of school and I have to wait until after school, Will I get a rash?

Ben touched the front and back of this diaper revealing that he had socked himself and his diaper won't last another one of wetting. But also the But the plug was getting uncomfortable and he kinda needed to poop.

1 Hour Later 

His build-up was Growing, He needed to poop but the Butt plug was Stoping him from poop, But he couldn't poop in the diaper, That would give much satisfaction to Anna. Afterschool he went and meet Anna in the proposed area. 

Anna: Follow me, Sissy.

Ben Followed Anna to a Bus, After being hesitant for a moment She threatened to show the school about him looking at her panties. The Bus Took then to Anna's House. Her House was beautiful, It was a Large House with a marble pavement, Large well-cut bushes, and Amazingly positioned lighting.

Anna: This Is My House, We will meet her every time you come back from school, I will give you the money for the Bus ticket.

Ben:(amazed) Wow, Its so large and beautiful, Nothing like my house.

Anna Told Ben to enter Her house, He entered and found out that the House was even more beautiful from the inside. She Told Ben to follow him upstairs and Ben followed. She led him to a room with a Crib and a Changing table with plenty of spare diapers.

Anna:(Happy) Ben go and lay down on the Table but before That, remove all of your clothing.

Ben:(shocked) Tried to protest but it was no use, She would Just threaten to send the video to the School.

Ben Took all of his clothes off leaving him with only a wet diaper with the plastic pants.

Anna Felt his diaper and coming to the conclusion that the diaper can survive one more wetting. Ben by this point has been holding in this poop for over 15 minutes.

Ben:( Terrified) Anna, Can you please remove the Butt plug because I need to poop.

Anna: (Happy) Lay Down, I will remove the Butt plug, 

Ben Layed down on the changing Table and Anna untaped the diaper and then removed the Butt plug, Afterwords re-taped the diaper and put the locking plastic pants back on.

Ben's Brain: Don't do it! Don't fall for it, She wants you to poop, Don't give her the enjoyment of watching you mess your diaper. But I have no choice.

Anna Watches as Ben squats and unloads a Huge Mess into the diaper and then looked up in the horror of what he had just done.

Anna: I'm So Happy that my Little sissy messed his little diaper.

Anna Starts to clap While Ben looks with shock on his face. Ben then asks if he can be changed.

Anna: You can be changed when you deserved it.

Anna Goes into the Hallway and Starts to unlock a Closed door and telling Ben to follow inside...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions or comments on the Chapter, Please leave it in the comment section, I will surely Have a Look!

To be continued