Chapter 3

Ben Looked at Anna weirdly before Following Anna inside the Room. He Looks around in the Room, He finds Bondage Gear all over the Wall, a Bed with Handcuffs at each pole of the Bed and he also spies something in the Closet that he can't make out of.

Anna: Ben Lay on the Bed.

Ben:(Scared) But but I don't want to, Anna.

Anna: Do it or else we will have a problem. ( Anna showed Ben her knuckles.)

Ben Layed on the bed and spread out his limps, One in each corner of the bed. Anna Handcuffed both of his Arms then right after, Handcuffed his legs. Ben was now in an X formation on the Bed. Anna went to the closet and retrieved something from a small box. She then went up to Ben and put on a pink pacifier gag on his mouth.

Ben: Anna, No. I don't want to, Gagged.

Anna: I don't care if you don't Like it, You are my diaper Sissy. I believe its time to introduce you to the Rules.

Rule #1, You Must Call me Mommy in the House.

Rule #2, You Must eat anything I Give you.

Rule #3, You Must Keep your Chasity Cage on at All Times unless Mommy says you can take it off.

Rule #4, You Must Keep your Butt stretched, That Means that at All times you must have something inside your Butt unless I take it out.

Rule #5, You Must Dress in what I give you.

Rule #6, You can never Take off your Diaper unless Mommy approves so.

Rule #6, You Must Must Lisen to Mommy, No matter what happens.

Rule #7, You Must Never escape from me.

Rule #8, You Must act Like a Sissy Baby.

If you don't Lisen or Follow These Rules you will be Punished by the Following.

1, Dildoe in Butt for an extended amount of time.

2, Butt Plug in for an extended amount of time.

3.Double diapering.

4. Lockable mittens.

5. Bondage Sex.

6. No cumming.

7. Forced to be a Diaper Slut.

Anna: Ben, Do you understand all of this?

Ben: Nodded.

Anna proceeded to go to another room and put on a Diaper. She then returned and Layed on Ben's stomach forcing little drops of pee into Bens' already filled diaper.

Ben's Brain: I can't hold it in for much longer, I need to pee.

Ben then started hearing Anna pee in the Diaper that she had just put on. Ben was shocked and a Little bit aroused that Anna was peeing in her diaper, He tried to get a Boner but remembered that she put a Cage on his Cock, His penis banged against the Cage.

Anna: Ben, Are you Get aroused because I peed in my Diaper. ( She looked at Ben)

Ben: Nodded.

Anna: Such a Horney Little Sissy, I think that we are going to have to teach your penis to behave itself.

Anna then started to remove the lock on Bens's plastic pants, One she removed it, She can see that the Diaper was not going to survive one more wetting. She decided to untaped her Own Wet diaper and Double diaper Ben. But before she did that, She untaped Bens soiled and Wet diaper and put a Vibration Dildeio in Bens ass. She then Taped up the diaper and then removed her wet diaper. She put her diaper onto Bens's diaper. She then started to rub the front of Bens's diaper.

Anna: Ben, Remember What I told you, You must act Like a Sissy.

Ben Started to make moaning sounds and then Anna turned the Vibrator on. Ben was not expecting this and started to pee in his diaper. Anna noticed and started to Laugh. She then retrieved something from her Backpack, She plug headphones on the phone and the placed them into bens ears. She then taped the earbuds to his ears. She also placed a Blindfold over Bens's eyes. 

Anna: Ben, We are going to have to retrain you to be a Sissy.

Ben: ahashshhahshahhjs

Anna: Shhh Baby Sissy, You are going to a better place. Also, your name from now on will be Katty.

Anna: Found a Video Called Retraining a Boy to be a Sissy hypostasis 10 Hours.

Anna removed the pink pacifier and replaced it with a pacifier with a Tube going over to a Water Jug. Ben tried to scream but he couldn't.

10 Hours Later

Anna returned to Ben or Now know as Katty, She found that Ben had leaked into the Plastic Pants and that she forgot to turn off the Vibrator. There was a Big pool of pee in the plastic pants. But "Katty" was mumbling "Good Sissy Always follows Mommy, Mommy Knows the Best and I need diapers" 

Anna:( Smiled) I will turn the vibrator off.

Anna Turns off the Vibrator and Takes all of the Bondage Gear off of Katty. Anna then Grabbed Katty and walked with her to the bathroom, Katty steps into the bath tube and Anna Removes the pee soaked plastic pants and Diapers. After 5 minutes of careful washing, They returned to the Changing Tabe, Without any resistance. Katty goes on the Changing table and Anna removes the Vibrator and applies a Butt plug. Anna Then got out a Diaper and taped up Katty. Anna Then carried Katty over to a Crib where she Layed him down gently. Katty was asleep within minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading this Chapter, As Always If you have any Suggestions and or Comments, Please place them in the Comment section! Thanks.