ALIMY : Chapter 13

M & S competition was held today.

The candidates are now getting ready for the introduction.

Many people are now gathered here in a big Exodus and they're seems so excited for this competition.

The lights is all set, the musics and mic's are all set.

I'm now fixing the projectors and the monitors that will show their faces in big screen.

Hmm, all set!

I need to see Gun, maybe he's in the dressing room.

I was on my step to leave but Tay called me,

"Off!" I looked at him while puckish my forehead

"What?"

"Where are you going? Can you buy something to eat while watching M&S?" He commanded,

"No. I'm going to see Gun." I uttered and immediately leave.

When I arrived at the dressing room, I saw many candidates preparing themselves.

My eyes were instantly searched for Gun.

I found him fanning himself using his hand while talking to Namtaan.

One word to describe.

Cute.

I want to go to his place and pinch his cheeks, I want to kiss his lips.

Tsk tsk, you're a crazy bastard Off.

I immediately looked away when his gazed landed on me.

Shit.

"P'Gun!" I looked at my back to see who called him.

It's Pim.

"Pim! Mom!" Gun immediately hugged his sister and mother then he pinched Win's chubby cheeks.

"Why are you here mom? You're busy." Gun uttered.

"Yes I am, but I need to watch and support my son being so handsome in stage." His mom said.

"Aw? P'Off?" Pim noticed that I'm here.

"P'opppp!" Win immediately run towards me, he hugged my thighs so I messed his hair.

I sat and level my face to him,

"How are you fatty-boy?" I asked and smiled.

"I'm fine! I missed youuu!" He said and hugged my neck, I laughed.

"Hey hey Win. Stop messing around with P. He's busy." Gun took Win away from my neck, I stood up and looked at him seriously. Just like my old stare. Cold.

"It's okay. Win is my friend. No big deal." I said and walked away.

I heard him sighed. What is that for?

I go back to the Exodus hall where many people waiting for the competition.

Exodus is a very big auditorium which is the place where gathered the contests, pageant, and etc.

"So is your husband handsome?" Arm said teasingly, I smirked and nodded.

"Definitely cute."

"Oho, I saw many mini hearts around you." Tay tease me. I hit his shoulder.

"Stop it," I said,

"Wait wait, are you shy? Are you blushing?" Tay teasingly said. This shit.

"Oho! He's definitely blushing bro, he's so red!" Arm added and pinch my cheeks. I slapped his hand and glared at them.