ALIMY : Chapter 12

WARNING : This POV contains a lot of flashbacks or previous history.

OFF'S POV

I know I'm such a bad person to him.

But what happened yesterday is out of control, I don't know what I'm doing that time. All I know is I'm mad.

FLASHBACK... (the day after Gun's birthday) [Yesterday]

I'm walking into gym to see Gun, I didn't saw him earlier because I'm too busy preparing the stuff they need on Wednesday.

I bought a snacks first for him because i'm sure he's now hungry.

I'm now infront of the door and ready to open it but I heard some voices, it's a conversation.

In curiosity I opened the door a little to know who's the two person here, it's already 1:30 pm, I know that they'll end the rehearsal early and I know that Gun will be here now ALONE.

He always do that after rehearsal. He's waiting for people to leave, before he left.

But now I'm wondering, who's with him?

I peek and look at the two people talking.

My eyes went big when I saw that two people,

It's Gun and Jaylerr.

They are laughing with each other and they are definitely FLIRTING!

I don't know what to feel so I closed my eyes and fist in annoyance.

Calm down Off, they're just talking...

FUCK!! WHY ARE THEY TALKING AND WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!

You punk, you don't have the right to be jealous. Calm yourself.

I breathe heavily and started to step away.

Fuck this!

END OF FLASHBACK

That's the story, and then I saw him with Win, I HATE SEEING HIM WITH OTHER PEOPLE. That's why I said that to him.

*sighed*

"Off? Are you with us?" Arm waved his hand into my face, I looked at him and sighed.

"I'm so stupid." I uttered,

"You just noticed it now?" Tay said sarcastically, I glared at him.

"We saw what happened yesterday." Arm said in serious voice.

"I don't know what I'm doing yesterday. I'm so mad, I'm so pissed off," I said while gritting my teeth.

They sighed.

"Why are you being like this Off? Why don't you tell him what you feel?" Arm said,

"I don't know. I'm afraid."

"Ai'Off, do it. Confess to him. Tell him what you feel, you've been inlove with him for a year! You even dragged us into this school so you can monitor him more."  Tay hissed,