ALIMY : Chapter 14

The MC start to call the candidates again,

This is it, fighting Gun! You can do it!

The candidates started to form a line, they're still smiling,

"Okay, let's call candidate number 1, Mr. Jaylerr Kritsanapoom." -Mr. Rotchanok

Jaylerr walked and pick a little paper on the jar, which is the question.

"Okay, your question is, if you are able to choose between love and friendship, what will you choose?" -Mr. Rotchanok

"If I am able to choose between love and friendship, I will choose love."
"Because love is everything, I can risk the friendship to get what I love. Thank you." Then he looked at Gun.

The hell? What was that?

Is he going to steal him from me?!

I feel my nerves trembling.

Calm down, you're so hot-headed!

"That's brave!" -MC
"Let's call candidate number 2!"

He picked a little paper and give it to the MC.

"What is your message for your ex-girlfriend?"

Is the questions all about love?

"Ahm. Ehem" Oab cleared his throat,
"First of all, Thankyou."
"Thank you for the pain, thankyou for the tears,"
"You've taught me a lesson that I'll never forget."
"Thank you for telling me that I should find someone better,"
"And you're right, he's more better than you."

I saw Gun's lips form a smile,

Psh, he looks like he's the one that Oab's referring to -,-

I'm annoyed again.

"Let's call candidate number 3!"

And I started to get nervous.

Gun started to walked towards the MC with a smile.

"Pick a paper,"

He picked a mini paper and give to Ms. Furapika.

"Okay," she chuckled.
"So I guess the questions is all about love,"
"Here's your question, What is your message to the one that you loved in the past, and to the one that you love now?"

Freaking question, that's interesting.

"Ah," he looked at the crowd and start searching for someone, he stopped when his gaze landed on me.

"For the one that I loved before, thank you. For telling me to let go of you, thankyou for letting me meet the one that I love now. Thankyou for making me cry, for the pain and the sadness. Thank you for making me such a fool, thankyou for everything."
"Because, if you didn't do that, I'm not gonna meet him."
"And for someone I love now, I want you to know how special you are to me." He still looking at me, his voice were trembling.

"I want you to know how much you mean to me..." I know he's crying. Why is he crying? Who's the one he love now?

I'm supposed to be one who's crying right now. Because he love someone else.

"You are more special than you think. I want to thank God for meeting you,"
"I'm not regretting that I met you,"
"I want you to know that I love you..."
"I love you so much even though it hurts to love you." He wiped his tears,