Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I took a sip of water, "thank you again for the amazing food and welcoming me into the kingdom" I sigh looking around at all the generous faces "no problem, it was our honour" exclaimed Elena's Grandmother taking my plate away "no really you have no idea how much this means to me" I explain getting up to help her "no need to help, sit tell us about yourself" sighed Julia. "So you said your parents trapped you in the mirror why?" Asked Naomi "umm well my Uncle who is a sorcerer for some reason turned on us and in order to save me my parents took what very little magic they had to trap me in that mirror" I explain and everyone just stares at me "yeah well interesting origin story right?" I laugh uncomfortably "don't worry we know how it feels when someone breaks your trust" sighs Elena and most of the group turn and face Esteban "but maybe we can help" continues Elena. Quickly I stand up "no" I blurt angrily, everyone just looks at me stunned "sorry it's just you've already done so much for me I'm not allowing you or anyone of your subjects risk their lives for me" I explain "but it's not just for you it's for your people, for what is right" exclaimed Mateo. I give him a small smile but it quickly fades "but you don't understand" I sigh "Estrella my land is home for the night, we protect it and it's secrets. There are very few wizards in Estrella but when we do get them the are really strong" I explain "well we've dealt with powerful magic welders before" sighs Elena "sirously I can't ask any of you to help me" I warn "well good thing you didn't ask" exclaimed Mateo with a dorky smirk on his face.