The Cinema part II

*Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel are in the cinema, and the film is about to start*

Belle: This film better be good Ariel. Well you are paying for it anyway so it doesn't really matter now.

Rapunzel: Why did you have to pick the little mermaid, Ariel?

Ariel: Because it's like the best film on earth! Nothing beats the little mermaid!

*three boys sit next to Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel*

Ariel: *whispers* look! They must be the best looking guys ever! Even better looking than Eric in the little mermaid!

Rapunzel: yeah! Oh my god! They are so f***ing fit.

Belle is sat staring at one of them, her jaw dropped and her eyes focused on that one person, not caring about anyone else. Just him.

Rapunzel: Is she okay? I think she likes that guy. Don't you?

Ariel: yeah. I have never in all of my time knowing Belle seen her like this before... She definitely has a crush on him!

One of the boys look over and sees Ariel.

Boy: look at her! She's so beautiful and.. amazing!

Boy II: The one sat next to her is just... so pretty a-and incredible!

The same boy that Belle is fascinated with walks over to her and starts to talk to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belles pov:

Oh my god! These boys have just came and sat next to us! The one in the middle is so handsome, he could be my beast any day!

The boy walks over to her.

This can't be happening right now, am I dreaming? This all feels like a.. a daydream!

The boy starts to talk to her

Boy: hi, my name is Danny, Danny Jones. What is your name?

This is all too much. I feel like I'm not going to say the right thing, or I am and he won't like me. What should I do?

Belle: M-my name is Belle.

Danny: Thats a beautiful name, for a beautiful person.

Oh my god! He just called me beautiful, what do I say?!

Belle: so is your name...?

Danny: Um.. Okay. I never knew that men could be beautiful, I always thought that they were called handsome?

Belle: Oops, my mistake.... haha.

I knew I was going to say the wrong thing. And I just know that he won't like me now.

Danny: All people make mistakes, it's okay. I've made loads before but they all turned out to be good. Like going to the cinema, because if I didn't make that mistake, I wouldn't have met you.

Belle: Same here. Now I'm stuck watching the little mermaid, it was Ariels choice.

Danny: My friend loves the film, he could watch it all day if he could. He's the one with the blonde hair and the hat on, the one stuffing his face with popcorn looking intrigued at the cinema screen. His name is Dougie.

Belle: I will have to tell Ariel about him, she simply can't go a day without seeing the film she adores. Anyway, what are your interests?

Danny: I like to go bowling with my friends, maybe you could come with me. Just me and you if you wanted?

Belle: I would love that, Danny!