Introduction

The stunning, gentle and soft Rukmini, the chief queen of Dwarka, known for her love and devotion towards her husband and her grant in the household.

But we repeatedly condone the fact that she was a warrior, she stood against the patriarchal society for her love and devotion.

Later, when she became a mother, after yearning so much, she had to bear an estrangement for miscellaneous years.

It's easy to obstruct and revolt but how often do you come across someone, who has so many scars on the inside and yet has a heart filled with compassion, hence being empathetic towards every being. She can only be a Goddess.

This book will show every aspect of Rukmini's life, not only her journey from Vaidarbhi to Dwarkeshwari

This book will show every aspect of Rukmini's life, not only her journey from Vaidarbhi to Dwarkeshwari. but every step she's walked in her life.

We are all familiar with her devotion towards her husband, but this Krishna Rukmini Saga will exhibit how Krishna has stood like a robust pillar and backed her invariably at all times.

The story of a Courageous Rukmini, her validating husband, their courteous love story and their overwhelming voyage of life.

From the protagonist's perspective.

Hope you guys liked the introduction

The chapters in the publication will be narrative

Please do comment down your views, don't forget to vote.

Keep Reading :)