The Simmering Trauma

It was the thirteenth day and the kingdom of Vidarbha was still soaking in the anguish of their Queens Death.
The untimely death of the gracious queen left the province ravaged.

"Rukmabahu, where are Rukmakethu and Rukmini" The second eldest Rukmaratha confirmed.

"Rukmakethu is with Jyeshth, swapping with the preparations of the BrahmanBhoj, and Rukmini I didn't notice" A depressed Rukmabahu informed his brother.

A disenchanted Rukmaratha sauntered to his elder one, "Jyeshtha, I can't get at Rukmini, I rummaged through the entire fort, I couldn't find her" Rukmaratha reported.

Rukmi perpetually had a glimmering flame, "She must be strolling around somewhere or is with Pitashree, go., you know what pitch it, I'll go see" Rukmi strode through the palace alley only to substantiate an enduring Rukmini reclining with a clump of kids.

"Rukmini, what are you doing here with these lads," A peeved Rukmi asked, hauling her.

"Jyeshth I was playing with them, they were weeping, they come, wait for maa every day, so I was just trying to  merriment them" A mellow yet, candid Rukmini retorted.

"Yeah certainly not, Rukmini we lost our mother it's not even been a fortnight and you have the effrontery to move around and play as if nothing occurred, I noticed you, prowling around like things are at a niche, stop living in obliviousness" Rukmi strived to nail down every utterance of his mercilessly.

"Jyeshtha I was just pacifying these kids, they were very close to Maata, they were like her own" Rukmini told, gaping compassionately at the little ones.

"Rukmini, don't drill my forbearance, Maa has six children and five of us are mourning her When her sixth child can't lament her, leave alone her students" Rukmi's phrases punctured through Rukmini's heart, she was used to her brother's resentment subjects and so was the entire Vidarbha, but assertive of him to speculate that she didn't deplore ached her.

Rukmini ambled away brandishing the trashed portions of her heart. She turned over to indicate "One shouldn't be too gullible that he languishes to discern between the apparent and the imperceptible"

She grimaced at the children for one conclusive time before she left, Rukmini was a noblewoman, it is exceedingly essential for one to know when to enunciate for oneself, and Rukmini was a matron of trivial terms, she wasn't intractable, but she k...

She grimaced at the children for one conclusive time before she left, Rukmini was a noblewoman, it is exceedingly essential for one to know when to enunciate for oneself, and Rukmini was a matron of trivial terms, she wasn't intractable, but she knew when to speak up for herself, and she would do anything to establish sovereignty over the immoral.

She walked to the King's Chamber, a partners casualty is a loss like no other.

"Pitashree" A depleted daughter walked to a fitful father.

Rukmini's spirit knocked down noticing her father's tear tinged countenance. " Vaidarbhi, it's been thirteen days, you know am not like this, but Sudhimati's demise has maimed my obsolete soul," He said clutching his daughter's arm.