A New Perspective

Alright guys so since you are all special to me I decided to write you a special note. Some of you have been with me reading as I posted chapter by chapter of F.B.I. Baby and you have made me the writer I am today. You all mean everything to me and I just want to say thank you for being with me through the entire first book and now hopefully the entire second book. But seriously the main idea of this note is to tell you about what to expect. This book is going to be bigger and better than the first. I am putting more thought into my work and every now and then I am weaving secrets throughout it, many words in a chapter might stand out like being repetitive with special words and other small hints. Now a lot of you might be wondering about the cases well I can honestly say if there were cliff hangers that made you crazy last book then be prepaired because I am pulling all the stops that will be intense. Most of the characters that you met and loved in the first book will be making a return some how and I look forward to welcoming several new characters!! So with out further wait, I give you the next chapter in their lives. (The picture above is of Nicole Hotchner)