letter from the author

❝Having something forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?❞

Having something forbidden is exciting, don't you agree?

|

Welcome.

To begin with, I want to thank you all for reading beforehand. I've wanted to write this story for a while now—since I started watching criminal minds, but since I've been so focused on school, tiktok and editing, I never really got around to it.

There are many parts of this story that become personal to me. I guess that's where all my ideas come from. damn, alright, moving on.

Now, I introduce to you, One Temptation

WARNING:

This book contains mature themes, viewer discretion is advised.

May involve scenes of sexual abuse and rape.

May involve scenes of graphic violence.

May contain anti-social themes.

Portrays concepts such as depression, anxiety, psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia, and PTSD. Passive-aggressive themes

Trigger warning.

Do not, I repeat, do not proceed if you are uncomfortable with the above-stated themes. I'm serious, it may be harmful to yourself.

NOTE:

This book consists of controversial topics, which may be triggering or otherwise disturbing. If you cannot handle such themes, instead of hating or trying to establish your own opinions, do not continue reading.

COPYWRITE:

I do not own Criminal Minds. Or any of the storylines. All of the ideas and concepts portrayed in the story are products of my imagination and are not to be considered real. Any other resemblance to any story, event, person, or organization is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

COMING SOON.