New To Town

Harry Black-Zabini woke up in front of their new home. Blaise his mate said ''Harry we are here'' the black-haired boy rubbed his eyes. He looked and saw Teddy wide awake he was a perfect mixture of Blaise and Harry. The 9-month-old looked at him and grinned Harry cooed ''Hello Teddy bear'' Teddy giggled and cooed ''Ahh''

Harry got out of the car Blaise stood in front of him and said ''You okay'' he put his hand on Harry's cheek he said ''Are you okay you were talking in your sleep.'' Harry looked up at him and said ''I'm not sure what my dream was about I can't remember I remember bits and pieces.'' 

Blaise said ''You said Klaus in your sleep do you know a Klaus.'' Then Harry was pulled into a flashback he froze and Blaise said ''Harry!'' he tapped him and Harry kept being still.

Flashback

Harry pouted up at a curly blond-haired male and whined ''Please brother I want to see the men who change on the full moon.''

The blond sighed softly and stopped cleaning the sword he was working on and he said ''Fine Henrik but just this once and you will stay close to me'' 

Harry/Henrik cheered and that caused Finn to walk over and he said ''What are you two up to now''

Harry said ''Nothing brother'' to quickly Finn narrowed his eyes and looked at Klaus.

Finn raised an eyebrow and he said ''I don't believe you''

Klaus said ''It's nothing to worry about Finn'' 

Finn said ''Alright then'' and raised his hands and Henrik grinned and Finn left.

Klaus said ''We leave tonight little brother''

Harry cheered quietly and Klaus looked at the boy and rubbed his head and said ''Now go on go rest you were sick this morning remember and dress warmly tonight.''

Present 

Harry shook his head and Blaise was in front of him and he tilted his head and said ''Blaise what's wrong you look worried''

Blaise said ''You've been out of it for five minute's Luv'' 

Harry said ''I'm sorry I don't know what just happened'' 

Blaise looked at him and nodded and said ''Come on everything should be unpacked.'' Harry went to their son and picked up the little boy they had adopted with Andromeda Tonk's blessing of course. He took Teddy out of the car he hummed softly and rocked him back and forth. Teddy yawned softly and grabbed onto Harry's long hair and put it into his mouth and cooed he walked into the house and Blaise was waiting he grinned softly and Blaise walked over and said ''Hey Edward.'' Teddy babbled at him and Blaise chuckled.

Three days later 

Elijah Mikaelson froze when he saw a boy pushing a pram stroller, he was looking at flower's next to the flower shop he stopped and sniffed at the Lily's and touched them softly and he picked up the tiger lily's and the orange pixie lily's and sai...

Elijah Mikaelson froze when he saw a boy pushing a pram stroller, he was looking at flower's next to the flower shop he stopped and sniffed at the Lily's and touched them softly and he picked up the tiger lily's and the orange pixie lily's and said ''Which one pup?'' Teddy stared at the flower's and then stuffed his hand into his mouth.

 Elijah walked over and said ''Why not both they are both beautiful''

Harry jumped and looked stared at him and slightly tilted his head and said ''Um do I know you?'' he shook his head and said ''Oh I'm sorry my name is Harrison Black-Zabini.'' He held out his hand and Elijah took it and kissed his hand and Harry's cheeks turned red and Elijah said ''Elijah Mikaelson.''

Flashback

Harry whined ''Elijah! Stop it''

He squealed when Elijah tickled him and then tucked him in and said ''No more pranks little brother or I will have to tickle you again and I won't be easy to stop.''

End of Flashback

Harry came out of it and whispered ''Big brother?''

Elijah froze and he said ''Henrik''

Harry said ''I have to go I'm sure my son is hungry'' he put both sets of lily's in the stroller and took the flower's inside so he could pay for them.

Elijah went to the house and he looked at Klausand opened his mouth and nothing came out. Esther asked ''Elijah is everything alright?'' Klaus looked up from his book he said ''Henrik''

Everyone froze and Klaus grabbed Elijah and shoved him into a door frame and broke it and hissed ''Don't say that name?''

Elijah said ''He's alive he's been born again I don't know how I just saw his double in town he called me big brother'' Klaus let go and Elijah said ''I touch his hand he's real he's human.''

Esther said ''If Henrik was reborn, I would know Elijah'' 

The children watched their mother walk away and Elijah said ''He's alive I know it he looks just like him brother. His name is Harrison Black-Zabini''

Klaus said ''We need to see him I need to see him''

Elijah said ''No he was scared as it was when he called me brother we can't just go rushing to his home and forcing him to be with us we have to wait. He needs time to remember.''

Rebekah said ''No it's not fair we need to see him as well''

Elijah said ''Watch him no one interacts with him''

Finn said ''We do as Elijah says'' the siblings nodded and Rebekah walked to her room to get dressed into something a bit more suitable for watching/stalking her younger reborn brother.

Harry sat outside of his home in mystic falls he looked in the basket beside him and Teddy was under the covers sleeping in the basket. Harry grinned and poked his nose and finished planting the lily's he had gotten in town today. Blaise walked outside and looked around and Harry said ''Blaise.''

Blaise walked over and helped him up and kissed him softly and said ''The wards are acting strange around the house.'' He looked out onto the grounds and frowned softly.

Rebekah watched from behind a tree as the handsome brown skinned teen looked around the property with narrowed eyes. He looked at the tree she was standing behind and she moved to another tree. She watched her brother's double walk to the basket and pick up a brown skinned baby and he held him in his arms and the brown skinned man put a hand on his back and lead him inside the house. She watched them until 12 am when the lights in the house went out she then left to go to the Mikaelson Family home.