Chapter 6: The Story

Alex's POV

That's the way to start a morning!
A good energizing jog and a hard practice to start the day!

"Alright everybody, hands in, count it off, Brit" said Coach.

"Tigers on 3, tigers on me, 1! 2! 3!" Said Britney
"TIGERS!" Shouted the squad as we hustled over to the bleachers to grab our stuff and head home.

"Hey, Al!" Said Britney jogging to catch up to me as I was leaving the building.

"Hey Brit, what's up??" I replied as we walked out of the building together.

"Oh nothin, just wondering if you wanted to hit this club with me tonight??"
I laughed loudly at that thought.

It had been a few weeks since that disaster of a party. Gaby's leg had healed and we were talking. No way could I ever trust her again but maybe we could learn to be friends. It was hard at first but now I loved the single life. Parties every weekend. No ties to anyone. All the flirting I could do! But there were those days when I missed having someone to call my own. Especially the cuddling. I missed cuddling.

"So are you in??", britney implored with an optimistic look in her eye.

"Nah, sorry Brit, I have some work to catch up on but maybe next weekend!"
I hugged her as I got into my car and headed home.

Listening to my radio had me all emotional by the time I got home and I had no freaking clue why. I ran up to my room, stripped and jumped into the shower.

Now normally, I'm not one to touch myself. I mean damn if I get horny there are plenty of girls to call. Not that I'm into sex outside of relationships. I only fuck who I'm with or who I want to be with and lately it's been neither but as the water ran down my body, my thoughts began to wander and, as is to be expected, so did my hands.

I never even got a chance to start before my sister began banging on the door.

"Come on, Alex!!!! Hurry up!!!! I gotta pee!!!!" She screamed from behind the door.

Obviously, she has never heard the words: too much information!

I hurried out, wrapping a towel, around myself and heading for my room locking the door behind me.

And that's how I stayed for 3 straight hours while I finished all my homework.

"Ugh!! Finally Done!!"

I took out my phone and looked. I had 29 new messages. I rolled my eyes and went on Instagram.
As I scrolled I noticed this picture with the hashtag wattpad.

"Hmm seems legit, let's have a look"

As it downloaded, I ran downstairs to grab a snack and came back. When I looked at my phone I realized that it had downloaded. I created an account and started choosing books that I liked.

"Werewolves lol, really?? This thing has everything" I smiled as I clicked on the book and began reading.

(2 hours and 5 books later)

"Woah, what a freaking twist ending!!! I never thought they'd get back together!" I sat amazed as I looked at my clock.

"How did it get so late?!?!"

I was just about to shut down the app when I noticed another story. This one was about werewolves and lesbians. I smiled and knew I wasn't gonna be able to wait to read it. I laid back down onto my bed and began reading.
"Chapter 1..."

After finishing, I was totally blown away.

"That. was. freaking. incredible." I thought as I looked up at the ceiling seeing the images portrayed in the story on my walls.
I started to click the vote button and stopped.

"She probably doesn't even look at the comments or votes people do...how can I tell her how much I liked it????" Then I smiled knowing I had my plan. I was going to message her. I looked at the clock and realized it was 9 at night. I frowned knowing she was probably asleep.

"I'll just message her and she'll see it in the morning!"

I sent her the message and climbed under the covers, for the first time weeks feeling satisfied with how I had spent my night.