Chapter 7: Chris

(Kind of a short one but I was kind of given no choice:p hope you guys enjoy it. WARNING: The next chapter will have HEAVY sexual content so if you don't like that stuff do NOT read it!)
Alex POV:
I stretched and yawned as I sat up in bed. As memories of last night came to mind. When I remembered I had messaged the author of that one particular story I rushed from bed and ran to my phone sitting on my desk. I opened the app hoping she had received my message.

And there it was. She had messaged me back. My heart skipped a beat as I read. Not that she had said anything particularly of interest but the thought of relating to another girl on some level after so long excited me!

I began to type a response to her message and laughed at myself.

"Come on, Alex, seriously?? You're getting excited over a simple message? You need some serious lady-loving!" I smiled at the sassiness of my own consciousness and looked down at my phone realizing the girl had texted me back.

I smiled another goofy smile.

"Well, my name is Alex, short for Alexandria, what's yours?" I typed and waited nervously for her response.

"I'm Chris, short for Christina, it's nice to meet you Alex"

"It nice to meet you too, Chris". I smiled again for the hundredth time that morning.
"Chris, huh? I like the sound of that" I thought happily.

***8 hours and 137 messages later
"Well, I have to go to bed I have school tomorrow" she texted.

I frowned at the thought of having to not talk to her.

"Oh okay."

"But I'll talk to you in the morning okay??"

My smile quickly returned and I messaged her back.

"Goodnight Chris:)"

"Goodnight Alex"