Chapter 6

"Baby lets just go home, plus I'm very horny." I said. "We can go home but I'm getting his ass soon." Melvin said. Once we got home Melvin took a shower while I was in the living room watching tv and talking on the phone. I wasn't myself but I was feeling great. Rhekel walked threw the front door. "It was so live tonight." Rhekel said. "Seems like somebody's happy." I said. "Yes I am. What happen in the parking lot?" Rhekel asked. "Bullshit. It was a shoot out between Melvin and Shawn's click. You know I got into a fight with Shanda." I said. "Why. You must don't know." Rhekel said. Once she said that she had a weird face. "Know what." I said. "Nonthing." Rhekel said. "What you mean Nonthing, you know something." I said. "What's good Rhekel." Melvin said as he entered the room. "Melvin it's that time." Rhekel said. Melvin and Rhekel did some kind of eye motion. "What the hell is going on." I said. "Why did you fight Shanda?" Melvin asked me. "Why is it a big deal and how did you find out." I said. "She told me, and it's a big deal because she's my son's mother." Melvin said. My mouth was wide open. I was shocked. I started sweating and my head started hurting, as I was lost for words. "You mean to tell me you have a son by her." I said. "Yea, his name is Melvin Young Jr. He's only 18 months." Melvin said. "Why am I just now finding out." I said. "I didn't know how to tell you and Rhekel said it would be best if she told you." Melvin said. I got mad real quick. "What the hell does that mean, you didn't ask Rhekel to be your wife, you don't kiss Rhekel every night, and Rhekel your my sister. I don't even know how to look at neither one of you anymore." I said. I took the ring off my hand and threw it at Melvin. "Vanda it's not like that." Rhekel tried to say until I cut her off. "I will give you the address to Shanell's house, I'm leaving." I said. After that I walked to the room with tears coming down my eyes and started to pack. I couldn't believe all of this time Melvin and Shanda had a baby. I was hurt but really didn't give a fuck. I know God has better plans for me.

Love & Drugs 2 coming soon. Thanks for reading.