Chapter 5

After Melvin and I got in the car Melvin fired up a blunt. We started to drive off after that. "Baby you ain't trying to hit this weed?" He asked. "Not really." I said. "Baby I'm telling you this will get your mind right. You drink, you might as well at least try it." Melvin said. He passed the blunt to me. I started to smoke it. I was inhaling the smoke back to back. I think I hit the blunt about ten times. It was strong and tasted like fruit. After a couple of minutes I started feeling different. I could only think of beating the hell out Shanda. Baby I might hit Shanda." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I do not like her. I might have just go ahead and beat her." I said. "Baby you too high. I don't need you fighting her." Melvin said. "I don't need you always taking pictures with her and putting them on Instagram." I said. "She too cool for you to be fighting her, plus you a grown ass woman just like her the hell yawl Finna fight for." Melvin said. "Because of you. How I'm going to be your wife and you in the bed with this other chick. How about this I don't touch Shanda and yawl don't touch Shawn." I said. "What the hell you and him got going on. I told you Shanda is one of my customers, plus Eboine do her hair." Melvin said. "Okay Melvin can we just hurry and get there." I said. Melvin drive faster and we kept smoking. By the time we got to the club I was high as hell. This was my first time smoking and I felt better than I have ever felt. This high feeling feels better than being drunk in my opinion. It was ten past eleven when we walked in the club. The club was so packed I couldn't find anybody I knew. It felt like the entire city came out. I went to the bar to get myself a drink and that's were I saw Vanna and Melvin's sister Tyra. "What's up Vanda, you straight." Tyra said. "Yea I'm fine." I said. "You look high." Vanna said. "I smoked with Melvin on the way." I said. "Ooh shit my girl then started smoking. You wanna smoke when we leave the club tonight?" Vanna asked. "We can, but I wanna confront Shanda." I said. "I know her that's the girl you told me about. Where she at lets confront her." Tyra said. After we got a couple drinks Tyra, Vanna, and I walked around the club looking for Shanda. Twenty minutes of looking and I still didn't see her. I decided to go back by the bar. What do I know I see Shanda next to Shanell getting drinks. Tyra and Vanna was walking right beside me. "What's up with you Shanda." I said. "What are you talking about, I don't even know you." Shanda said. I asked for a drink. Once I got my drink I threw it on Shanda. "What the fuck is wrong with you." Shanda said. At the same time she said that I swung and hit her with my right hand which had rings on it. Just like that I was on top of Shanda hitting her back and forth. After hitting her a couple times I got kicked in my head by someone's hills. I was full of the weed, and liquor I was on the ground thinking. "Get up that was Shanell that kicked you she just ran outside." Tyra said. Tyra helped me up and we walked outside while everyone was looking at us. When we got outside I saw Melvin and his guys on the right side of the parking lot and Shawn and some people with him on the left. "What's going on?" Rhekel asked. I ran to Melvin. "What are yawl doing?" I asked. "I'm trying to see, we just chilling smoking some weed ion know what they over there doing." Melvin said. From where Melvin was standing at I don't think he could see Shawn compared to where I was at. "You know that's Shawn." I said. "Aye that's him over there." Melvin said. "Get in the car Vanda." Kameron said. "Why." I said. "Vanda get in the car now I'm not playing." Melvin said. I jogged to our car and all I heard was gunshots. I turned around. I wasn't about to leave my man. It was a real shootout in the parking lot. I saw a lot of people running my way. "Lets go!" Kameron was yelling. I ran and hurried and got in the car. Melvin got In the car and started driving. "On my momma I'm going to kill this pussy ass nigga. Let me catch him slipping might of fact were do they stay at?" Melvin asked. "They stay off of Park life." I said. "This nigga dead. "Baby lets go home and make some kids." I said. "We will but I want to kill this nigga so he can't make no kids." Melvin said.
What's about to happen next? Chapter 6 coming real soon.