𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗸𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘆

◣ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬... ◥

❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮 & 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
hi anak! just wanted to let you know that i won't come home tonight because i need to do a bit of traveling for wor concerning my recent case. i know you said you were going out with your friend today to ikea, and i was wondering if it would be okay if you could sleepover with them? i'm not comfortable with you staying home alone, especially at night. 

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
kikay, do you mind asking your friend's parents if you could sleepover at their house for the night?

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
oh okay, i'll ask his parents
sorry i was eating and i didn't want to be rude and look at my phone

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
his? this friend is a boy, kikay?

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
yes nanay

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
is he good? does he have an older brother? how is his dad like?

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
louis is a good kid, he's respectful towards adults and drinks his respect women juice. he also has two siblings, one older sister named issie and a younger sister name millie. his dad is pretty chill, same with his mom. they're a really nice family as a whole.

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
i get no bad vibes from them whatsoever

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
okay good, kikay, im glad you've meet a nice boy and his family

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
what did his parents say then?

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
they don't mind. i was already over for dinner because louis' mom offered.
i'll have to borrow some of issie's clothes tho.

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
good

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
i'm sorry for dropping all of this on you, kikay.
i didn't expect to be gone for this case at all

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
it's okay nanay i know how important your job is

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
alright kikay, i've got to go but please tell louis' parents a huge thank you from me!

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
okay
will i at least see you tomorrow?

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿
i hope so, i'll at least be back by tomorrow night at the latest
i've really got to go, so goodnight kikay, hope you sleep well!

𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮
night nanay <3

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

author's note.

istg if ANYONE says anything weirdly sexual abt cora sleeping over at louis house ur getting blocked. nothin 18+ is gonna happen between them and you have my WORD on that. if that's all you came for when clicking on this story then kindly leave and stop sexualizing children, it ain't cute, it creepy as fuck and gross, especially if you're over 18.

also the nickname cora's mom, serena, gives her (kikay) is pronounced "kee-kai" & the name cora gave her mom (nanay) is tagalog for mom & pronounced "nah-nai" & (anak) is tagalog for child/son/daughter & pronounced "an-nak"

stay tuned for the next chapter :)