𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚.

BEFORE I START, I SHOULD SAY THAT EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IS VERY JUMBLED/WORD VOMIT ON MY PART BECAUSE THIS WAS VERY HARD TO COMPOSE.

hello to all who have stumbled onto this update! it is me, the author of this story, luna :)

it's been a long time since i've updated this story, nearly a month or so but i've come to a tough decision: there will be no more updates to worth it.

like many who have read that, you might be very confused on why i'm doing this so suddenly, especially with louzon finally getting together. well, here, let me explain: if you don't know, i am eighteen (18) years old, nearing nineteen (19) in almost a week. being eighteen (18) nearing nineteen (19), that means i'm an adult.

i'm an adult writing a mediocre fanfic for an underaged couple/celebrity. (louis is seventeen (17) if you didn't know).

before writing this story, i knew that louis was underaged, making me very wary about how i wrote certain scenes, especially cora's character. i'm an adult, louis and cora aren't.

for me, i've realized that it's really sus for me, an adult, to be writing a story for an underaged person/couple, especially when they are a real live person. yes, there is a good chance that louis might not see this story, ever (god i hope not), but writing this fic for him, with him being underaged and me being an adult, doesn't sit well with me.

i also keep saying "i'm an adult", to keep reminding myself and others that yeah, i'm a mcfreaking adult.

when it comes to writing fanfiction, especially about a real person, i feel like i have a responsibility to make sure that i'm not doing them wrong or furthering a certain "stereotype" i see them in. because you see, this is very subjective, fanfiction that is. i, like many other writers add onto aspects or characters of a person we like and that can be good given the context (like for example, in the hp fandom, they've done a lot of headcanon work concerning the marauders era since there's little to no info), but sometimes it can't (for example, in the hp fandom, furthering certain headcanons like that can skew from canon not to say that things in canon are exactly good *lookin at u rey skywalker* so you want to change it but it can take away from what the original creator was trying to get across in their work.)

(all of this stuff above is very hard for me to explain through text, so if you need more of an explanation, i'm more than willing to give it if asked kindly)

by coming to conclusion that i'm an adult and louis partridge being a literal child (in my eyes at least) and there isn't a lot of info we know about him, because he keeps his life quite private (which is VALID coz he's a CHILD), i don't feel comfortable continuing this story anymore. not only that, but i've lost a lot of inspo with this story after coming to this whole conclusion.

it sucks because i do love louzon a lot and where i was going with this story, but i just can't find the inspo to keep going with their story anymore.

i'm so very sorry if i've disappointed anyone about this final decision i've made, but i do ask that you respect it.

to honor louzon, i'll write a time skip epilogue of louzon in the future (maybe 10+ years later from where they are now in the story) that will explain certain plot holes/things i've left unsaid in the story.

thank you very much for enjoying louzon, it was an amazing time.