Author's note TwT

Okay so before y'all read the next chapter I just wanted to say something.

So this may seem like a stupid thing for me to get stressed over, but in the last chapter some of y'all pointed out (indirectly) that since Jake was Hailey's 'child' then that meant Jailey was technically, welp, *ncest TwT. And I don't blame y'all for pointing that out- in a way I'm happy you did.

Anyway, so just to let y'all know that despite the mixed signals I've been giving off, I don't support *ncest, and I didn't really think through the whole idea of Jake being Hailey's child and then him not being Hailey's child and then Jailey happening. So I'm sorry for including that. I've edited the first part of the story so that they were never related in the first place, eheh.

I've been kind of holding back on releasing a new chapter because of this, and I just got a little stressed cos if I didn't do something about it- even if I just edited that part out- then anyone who had already read that part would still have seen it and may or may not think I don't care about *ncest, y'know? And I definitely don't support it at all and am disappointed in myself for letting myself post that TwT. So yeah, I'm really sorry about all that.

So um, I hope this doesn't make things weird, eheh. TwT
*cough* IfeellikeI'veruinedthewholethingbypostingthatpart-
I really hope y'all can forgive me and that the chat can go on without any awkwardness, eheh. TwT

Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't uploaded a new chapter yet T^T''' I'm still writing the next part, it'll be up soon! TwT (Ihope-)