Dreamteam

Angst to fluff
Irl dream, irl sapnap, irl george

About Y/N:
She/Her
Female

Narrator POV
It was about 1:05 AM
She was crying in her bedroom, knowing that Sapnap, George and Dream where out.

You see, they had moved in together a while ago, sadly her mental health was getting worse because of many problems at home. Luckly everyone left to get pizza that night, leaving her alone with her thoughts and tears.

She layed in her bed listening to Lana del Rey's hit: Brooklyn Baby

A song that made her feel like a queen, but a dying queen if that made sense. She looked out the window of their Los Angeles apartment. The city nights at light looked so beautiful but so overwhelming at the same time.

They took her breath away, making her forget about her problems for about five seconds. The ambulances and police lights, the car honks and the clubs playing music.

"This is GTA V with RTX on!"

She said with her raspy voice from all the crying.

She was still crying tho, nothing could make her stop. The emotional and physical pain was unbearable. She was about to cry harder, when the door opened.

She turned around

Oh shit

She thought noticing that who was standing on the door frame was none other that Dream, who was looking at her with a sad look.

He walked towards her, she was about to talk when he shushed her.

He then hugged her and layed next to her while spooning her. She felt calmer already.

Her cries sudenly stopped, and with a still wet face, she smiled.

Then she heard more footsteps, not caring for who it was.

"Hey it's ok"

Said Sapnap who also sat down on the bed, Y/N sat up and so did dream. They where both cuddling her. Sapnap at her left and Dream at her right.

Then in walked George, clearly tired. He didn't say anything, then made Y/N cuddle him.

They all where just there, calm and relaxed.

Sudenly, everyone turned around to see Dream's face with tears streaming down his cheeks. But stil trying to smile

Sapnap then put his hand over Y/N's shoulder, pushed her closer so he could reach Dream with his hand. He held his shoulder and rubbed it to make him calm down.

After that, everyone noticed George starting to cry, holding tighter to the bed sheets. Y/N held tight to him. Sapnap put his free hand over his back and so did Dream.

Then, Y/N started to tear up again. Sapnap and Dream holding her closer to them until she could hear their heart beats. Both in harmony.

Then Sapnap, he was the last to give in to his feelings. And in the end they where all crying.

"I wish I could never die, be with you guys and never die, never disappear"

Y/N said

"It's awful to live, it's more comfortable to die" (If y'all know Russian or listen to Molchat Doma you will know lol)

Said George, his voice being muffled by Y/N's chest.

"Honestly being here, with you guys made me want to live again!"

Said Dream, trying to smile again.

They cuddled until they where too tired to keep trying and just fell asleep. Of course, with rain from affar. And with the same incredible view.

This is life

She thought, looking out the window with the three boys cuddling with her.

I can't believe a year ago I was their biggest fan, who cried alone. And now I'm by their side. This is amazing

They would never know how much she dreamed of this moment. She kissed George's head and messed with his hair. Seeing the rain fall and fall, some ocassional thunders here and there.

After a while she finally fell asleep, but somehow could still feel their touch.

The end

Sorry for making this short but I couldn't think of anything else and I'm tired soooo yeah

word count is 680 words!!