Chapter 11 : Arc 3

Joshua can feel how jeonghan was so scared of something. He started caressing jeonghan's hair.

Joshua sighed and lift jeonghan's chin up to look at him.

Jeonghan's eyes were already puffy.

"Don't worry, we'll never let her hurt you.." joshua said making jeonghan's frown in confusion.

"W-What do you m-mean?"

Joshua just smiled and  hugged him.

Jeonghan felt protected whenever the two would hug him, but he's heart still wasn't calming down, it started aching making him hiss as he broke the hug and place his hand on his chest.

"What's wrong?" joshua almost shouted as jeonghan looks to be in much pain.

Jeonghan doesn't know why but he immediatly thought about something that calms him down, he started to look around looking for something that his body and mind wants to find till he stopped his gaze at joshua.

Jeonghan immediatly lean closer to joshua, pull joshua's necktie and finally gets to feel joshua's lips on his. His heart started to calm down, his chest started moving up and down calmly, he closed his eyes as joshua started to move passionately.

Joshua wrapped his arms around jeonghan's waist.

And that's when joshua confirmed it. Joshua confirmed that he loves this boy not just as the child he raised but more than that. More than a love of a guardian.

I love him...

They broke the kiss and stared at each other then smile, jeonghan leaned his head on joshua's shoulder.

"I love you.." jeonghan whispered making joshua froze.

But then smile.

"I love you too."