Chapter 5

Valarie's pov
Scott volunteered to drive me and Cherry to school,which I wanted to refuse.but Cherry seemed so happy about it,so I couldn't.i nervously sat in the back while Cherry sat in the front with Scott,they chatted and occasionally kissed whenever there was a red light.we finally arrived at school,I immediately unbuckled the seatbelt and got out of the car."Val Wait!"Cherry said,I turned around and saw she was holding my backpack."you forgot this silly!"she said with a smile,Scott was behind her."t-thanks Cher."i said as I grabbed my backpack,"you're wel-"she was then cut off by someone."Hey Val."I heard Ace said,I turned around and saw him."Valarie?you know Ace?"Cherry asked me nervous,i gulped.

"Y-Yeah,I do."i said,Ace put his arm on my shoulder and smiled."you ok Val?"he asked me,I looked at him and nodded.Ace put his hand on my back and led me to the entrance of school,Cherry looked shocked while Scott seemed to look scared."Are you ok sugar?"Ace asked me,I looked at him."Y-Yeah...it's just that,Scott scares me,I wish Cherry wasn't with him."I replied honestly,"well don't worry about him,you're with me now."he reassured me.i smiled,feeling calm.as we walked down the halls I felt him holding my hand,some people stared at us and whispered to their friends.i started getting nervous,"don't worry about them sugar."Ace whispered in my ear.