Reamber me

Time skip ~

Narrator POV:

" Thanks for agreeing to come over izu," Young Gima said with a closed eye smile.
Izuku looked back at her while the movie is still playing and smiles back, while jay just side eyed Izuku.

" Anytime, chanel.." he said still staring right at her brown eyes. They had a sparkle in them because of her light brown hair just made her eyes 1,000× brighter.

"Hey.." Jay said jumping in on ther 'bonding moment.'

"I hate to be rude but it's getting kinda late, shouldn't you be going home Izuku?"

"Aww.. can't he stay the nights, you know we can have like a sleep over, YEAH a sleepover with my bestfriend.. please." Chanel said giving her brother a puppy dog eyed look while izuku was still next to her on the couch, sharing the same fluffy blanket together.

"..sure, why not," he said giving a side eyed look towards Izuku. 

"Yay!!" Chanel was full of excitement when her brother said Izuku could stay. Of course, he was going to stay anyway, even if he said no.

" I'll make you guys some dinner." Jay stated while getting up out of his spot.

Time skip~

"No, no it's like this." Chanel said while putting up the fort

(The fort looked like this )

"Wow, great job Chanel-chan," Izuku said while patting her on the shoulder

"Wow, great job Chanel-chan," Izuku said while patting her on the shoulder. Chanel got flustered to this act, of course.

"I do what I can." She reapplied back.

" wow, is it just more is is it hot in here?" She said while trying her hoodies no one could see her flustered face"

o-oh, th-then you should take off that sweater."
"No!"

"H-huh?" Izuku said while scratching his head.

"I'm just tired, that-that's all." She said mentally smaking herself in the face.

"O-oh, wana go sleep in the fort?" 'Oh Izuku, your such a precious cinnamon roll... I really need to protect you.'

" Yeah," she said while starting at Izuku lovely.

"W-wait, I need to get ne gutair. Be right back." She said while getting up to go get it, slamming the door in the process.

Izuku's POV:

Oh chanel you're so adorable, I'm really happy your my friend. I wish we can be more then that however.

I'm not ready to tell her yet, and know I'm getting the side eye from her brother because I almost.. oh yeah, today I was so close to kissing you.

"I'm back!!" She said with her gutair in hand.

"GO TO SLEEEP!" Jay screamed from the other room.