Is there still hope for me?

Recape:

You know if you really want to be a hero that badly there actually might be another way." I started to cry my hot tears falling on his hands.

"Pray that you'll have a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the building."

'That's it I had enough!' I mentally screamed.

I tried to kick backugo with all my might, but he was two moves ahead of me and picked me up bridal style to the hallway.
_

_____________________________________
Narrator POV:
"Chanel quit trying to get away!" Backugo screamed at her.
"Mhmgh." She tried to get away from him and eventually got out of his hold. She banged her head on accident, which made her feel even more weak.

Backugo took this to his advantage and pinned her to the wall, so there was no way she can get away from him.

"You were supposed to pick me over stupid deku!" He said staring down at her. "Why did you pick him." He sent a smash into the wall.

"Is that an actual question!" She said while crossing her arms.

Izuku put his head to the wall so he can listen on to their conversation. He was concerned kacchan was going to hurt her.

" I'll rather be Izuku's boyfriend then you." She said while harshly poking him in arm.

And backugo was hurt by her words.

'Why would she pick Izuku over me ! He quirkless Deku.. And I will became the number one hero.. so why pick Deku!' Backugo thought

Izuku's POV:

I was trying to hear kacchan's and chanel's conversation through the door.

"I'll rather be Izuku's boyfriend then you."

I feel back slowly, it was like time stopped. Did she really ment what she said? D-did she just confuses her feelings for me to kacchan. I feel like I'm on clouds.

Back to narrator's POV:

"Yeah and um.. don't call me chanel anymore it's Gima to you." She got out if his hold by using her quirk and use wind to push him away. She then stormed off out of school.

Backugo was left there speechless, and a few minutes latter just left school in his normal grumpy attitude, while Izuku watched him leave and left later. He wasn't that dumb to know kacchan will kill him if he even dared to cross paths with him.

Chanel's POV

I feel horrible now... he made me so it though, acting clueless. Like who does he think he is, he thinks he's all that and the rest of us ar nothing, nothing to him.

I started to feel kinda weired and started to walk somewhere where I wasn't planning on going.

"Hey young little girl, come here."

Okay now I'm not stupid so I pulled out my gutair so I can have better control on my quirk. But coming slimy wrapped it's arms around me, and made me drop my gutair.