Chapter 1

Warnings: Spoilers for bnha and ac, mention of torture, suicide, bullying, slightly graphic scenes, sexual content, plot changes, typical assassination stuff.

English isn't my first language so please bare with me if my grammar and spelling are incorrect. I do accept criticism, especially on how to make this book better.

Female pronouns used, second pov, different kinds of anime references and crossovers. Ooc characters, lastly, my very busy updating schedule, which is weekly, I'll try to that is.

Lastly, please for the love of god don't comment anything negative about what the mc's actions and thoughts are. This is all fictional and for the plot 🙂

This is going to be my last and final rewrite of this book, I don't want to keep rewriting it instead of making new chapters and content.

To my new readers, hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy these chapters which is better than the old one.

To my other oldies, wassup I came back from the dead and i hope you enjoy, some of the old plot i once did for this book changed so I suggest reading it from the start again😭😭

[🍰] 

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Koro-sensei, happy birthday to you," You sang along with the rest of your classmates as Isogai and Kataoka held up the big cake Hara baked. Koro-sensei couldn’t help the tears run down his face as he clapped his tentacles.

"E-Everyone! Thank you so much!" Koro-sensei said as he blew his nose, wiping away the tears. "Blow out the candles, Koro-sensei!” Kurahashi exclaimed.

Koro-sensei stared at his cake, clearly entranced by it. But nonetheless, he quickly blew it out before cutting it into individual pieces to share with the class, "Here you go everyone! Have a piece of my cake! It's for all the hard work that you've been doing throughout this whole year."

"It's fine Koro-sensei, you can have mine since I know you'll want to have more," You declined his cake, pushing it back to him but he insisted.

"I knew this was going to happen! So I came prepared!" Hara proudly showed off a new tray of cakes all lined up.

"Nyurufufufu, now you can't decline (Y/n),” Koro-sensei patted your head and went towards the new tray of cakes, eating them immediately, saying it was 'delicious!' over and over again.

People began to go back to their seats, eating the birthday cake and chatting along with each other. "Actually, I think we deserve more than a slice of cake," Itona chimed in, "I think we deserve a whole cake. Each."

"Sorry my dear students, this is all I can give you for now," Koro-sensei pouted. “It’s my birthday so can I atleast enjoy it?”

“No,” came in Itona’s harsh reply which made Koro-sensei weep.

"It's okay Koro-sensei, at least you're sharing your cake with us!" Kayano stuffed her face with a spoonful of cake. Kayano’s words made Koro-sensei slightly better before he began to stuff his face with cake.

"At least be grateful that Koro-sensei is sharing his cake with us, Itona," you chuckled before giving the white haired boy a smile. "I guess so," Itona shrugged. "By the way, you look really pretty," Itona complimented you, as his eyes scanned your figure from head to toe.

"Thanks Itona. You look really good too," you complimented the aforementioned, checking him out as well. "Mhm," Itona hummed."I'll go eat this cake now, see you."