Idk Lol

__________________________

[Please proceed to chapter 1 since I have re-written this book] 

__________________________

(Y/n)'s Pov. 

Seeing Midoriya quickly punch upwards using his quirk to help Uraraka as she used a piece of debris as a baseball bat to hit the rest of the small rocks, Iida has no choice but to cover his face. 

That was a pretty smart move. I'll give Midoriya credits for that,' I thought to myself. 

And that's when Uraraka made herself float again and hugged the fake bomb. While Midoriya silently fell into the floor with Bakugou watching him, "Hero team wins!" All Might shouted. 

"What the heck? The losers are barely uninjured but the winners are on the ground," a guy with a helmet said. 

"They lost the battle but won the war huh?" a guy with a bird head commented. 

"You kids stay here, I'll check on them," All Might said before a gust of wind past by us. 

After All Might said who the mvp was and how Iida became mvp, it was time for the other people to try the activity. 

"Team I will be the heroes and Team B will be the villains," All Might said. 

"W-Woah, that's kinda overpowered, with Todoroki's quirk and (L/n)'s this is gonna be hard," Kaminari commented, "Goodluck Ojiro! Hagakure!" 

"O-Oi, saying opponent is overpowered and then wishing us goodluck isn't going to make us feel better y'know?" Ojiro stuttered. 

"Don't worry Ojiro! We can do this!" Hagakure encouraged him. 

"Y-Yeah! That's right! We can!" Ojiro said and tried to match his encouragement with Hagakure's. 

"Well then, goodluck to both of us," I said and let out a hand, they took my hand and shook it along with a nod, "Goodluck!"

They both left to go to the building as my partner and I study the map, quietly conjuring up a plan that doesn't include my partner since he stated that he wouldn't need me anyway. 

"Okay Hero team! You can go in!" All Might said and we followed. 

I quickly ran up to the building, running to the hallway, where I observed my surroundings, 'Looks like Hagakure will surprise me since she's invisible while Ojiro will be the one who's guarding the weapon, or is it the other way around?' I thought to myself. 

"Wa!-" Someone said and cut themselves off, it was Hagakure. 

"Shortcut: Smoke bomb!" I threw them all around myself, as I patiently wait for the smoke to clear out. I was holding a staff waiting for the smoke to clear out but a gust of cold wind and ice begun to form.

"Wait, what?!" Hagakure screamed. 

I quickly jump in time when it reached my feet, but Hagakure was unlucky since she was distracted with the smoke bomb.

"I'm just gonna take extra precautions," I said as I approached her by sliding thought the ice, taping her hands together, "(L/n), I'm already stuck!"

"Sorry, but better safe than sorry," I said and put a hand on the back of my neck.

I made my way to the top floor, surprisingly, and saw that Ojiro was stuck. He sighed, "I knew it. We couldn't even get one of you." 

I quickly slide to him and tape his hands together. "Sorry," I mumbled before touching the fake bomb.