Chapter 5

*At the park*
"MCKENZIE!" I practically scream, running up to her and diving on her.
"SYDNEY" She shouted back, causing us both to throw our heads back in laughter.
The boys were looking at us like we were weird.
"Oh, I get it, come to meet me and no hug, fine joe, suit yourself" kenzie laughed.
Joe walked up to her and threw his arms around her waist, she snaked her hands up his neck and they were whispering something, I could see her hands fumbling with the hairs on the back of his neck, I looked over to Jake and he was just standing there on his phone.
"Whatcha doin'" I laughed.
"Nothing babe, just tweeted out what video they want me to do this week" he smiled, putting his phone back into his pocket. He put his arm around my shoulders and then looked over to where joe and Mckenzie were talking. I saw mckenzie's eyes flicker from joes eyes to his mouth, I opened my mouth to say something but Jake beat me to it.

"Joe just kiss her already you faggot!" I burst out laughing and joe just shrugged, leaned in to Mckenzie and kissed her, she kissed back and they were kissing for a good 4 minutes. I walked over to the swings and sat down, Jake sitting on the one next to me.
"I love you Sydney." Jake whispered, grabbing my hand in his, entwining our fingers and rubbing his thumb over my hand.
"I love you too Jake." I whispered back, he got up and pulled me up with him, I looked at him in confusion and he just pointed to Mckenzie and joe walking off.

"Yeah, it's okay joe, I'll carry your fucking penny board for you, don't worry about it." I mumbled, Jake trying to muffle a laugh behind me, I turned round and shot him a glare, then turned back around and bent down to pick up mine and joes penny boards.
"Oh zayum!" I hear from behind me, turn my head and realise Jake is checking me out.
"You're such a little perv" I laughed, walking over to him and smacking him in the stomach.
"Ouche!" He moaned.
We walked down the road until we came to mckenzie's house, joe and Mckenzie in front of me and jake, hands locked together, until they came to a stop, joe looked into mckenzie's eyes and asked her to dinner, which obviously she agreed to.

*Back at home*
"Right guys, imma go take a shower, I'll be out in about ten minutes" I told the boys.
"okay beautiful, love you" jake smiled
"Love you too faggot" I laughed.
I walked out the games room and walked into the room which we all shared, I grabbed my grey sweats, ankle socks, one of Jake's jumpers and some underwear. I walked to the shower, turned the water on, stripped off and jumped in.
I did the usual stuff and then Got out, did the usual stuff and got changed, putting my wet hair into a bun for the mean time. I then walked back down the stairs towards the games room, where I heard the boys talking.

"Joe, I dunno what to do." Jake said
"Why?" I heard joe answer
"Well, I really like your sister, and we obviously can't get married, but I wanna show her how much I love her, what shall I do?"
"Maybe take her out on a date, I'll get Mckenzie to help distract her whilst we set it up. I'll just tell her you're taking her on a surprise date and she needs an outfit so her and Mckenzie can go and buy one whilst we set the date up."
I walked in and all eyes were on me.
"What we talking about here?" I asked
"Just how excited joe is to get back to school tomorrow to see his lover." Jake laughed.

I walked over to the mirror that was behind the door, shut he door, plugged my hair dryer in and started drying my hair, my hair was all dry and the door bell rang.
"That's Mckenzie, I'll get it" joe said getting up, Jake got up aswell, and came and sat behind me, so I was Inbetween his legs, I asked him to plug my straighteners in and he did.
"Thankyou baby" I said
"Shush, you're younger than me so you're my baby" Jake mumbled, kissing down my neck, I let out a moan as he reached my sweet spot. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.
More moans were escaping my lips as he slowly sucked and nibbles on my sweet spot.
"Ssshh princess, they're gonna think we're doing something else man." Jake mumbled on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I decided to turn my straighteners off, as I wouldn't get time to use them, I stood up to go and get changed and Jake kissed me again.
"Jump." He mumbled. So I did.
"He walked forward until I felt something press against my back, noticing it was the wall I let myself relax again. Jakes tongue swiped across my bottom lip for entrance, which I denied, he tried again and I denied, so he held me up against the wall with one arm, my legs wrapped around his waist, whilst he snaked his other hand up my top and grabbed my breast. I gasped, allowing Jake to slip his tongue into my mouth and smirk smugly.
"Guys, we're setting the- woah never mind" Mckenzie said and walked back out, me and Jake didn't even flinch, just carried on with what we were doing before she came in, until I pulled back because I needed to go get changed.

"I need to go get changed baby" I said, as I started to kiss down his neck trying to find his sweet spot, I kissed just underneath his jaw and BINGO! Jake let out a moan, causing me to smile and suck and nibble on his soft skin. I pulled away and noticed I'd left a red/purple mark on his neck. I stared at it in amazement.
"You've never give someone a love bite Huh? (Hickey)" he smirked.
"No." I shook my head, then I remembered I copied jakes actions from a few minutes before, I raised my two fingers and placed them on top of the mark Jake had left me with. I hissed and Jake laughed.

"Baby, it's okay, just leave it." Jake whispered.
"Yeah, but what if joe sees" I say, giggling.
"He's had them before, he had one on his hip off mckenzie" Jake laughed.
"Right boo," I said jumping down "I'm going to get changed, t'raa" I laughed, waved my hand in his face and walked off.