Chapter 4

*Shes had a shower*
"Guys I'm back" I shouted, running down the stairs.
"Hey nugget," joe said, "Jake's on the phone to his mom, go in his room if you want him."
"Okay, cheers chicken" I laughed...again.
"Yeah mom, okay, nah we will be fine, yeah just put the money into your account and I'll get it for us, okay thanks, bye, bye, love you." Jake said into his phone as I walked into the room. I went and lay on his bed and he looked at me sympathetically.
"Just tell me." I said.
"Your mom and dad are moving to Australia..." He sighed
That was it...
"THEYRE FUCKING WHAT!?!?" I shouted.
"Woah, Sydney chill out! They're giving you and Joe the opportunity to come and live with me and my family, or go with them, and by your reaction you're staying here." He said, running his hands up and down my arms.
"Oh my god Jake, don't leave me, not now" I whispered.

He looked down at me and pressed his forehead against mine, we were staring into each other's eyes, his hands traveled down to my hips, and my hands were snaked round his neck. He looked at my lips, my eyes, then back again before smashing his lips onto mine. We walked backwards until I hit the edge of the bed, then I got on and he did too, I was straddling him until joe bursts into the room.

"Ohh...was I interrupting something?" He asked.
Me and Jake just shook our heads.
"Good, cause I wanna lose my virginity before my sister does thanks. I just wanted to know when we go back to school? It's Monday tomorrow..." Joe said.
We all know why he wanted to go back to school, Mckenzie was coming back to our school (joes girlfriend up until she moved to Spain and distance was too much).
"Ooooh, Mckenzie" I laughed, winking.
"Yeah yeah, whatever guys, are we back tomorrow?" He said
"Yeah, I guess we are." Jake answered.

"Why do you look upset Jake?" I asked.
"Nothing, I mean, you never actually told me whether you were staying with me, and I never see you round school...please stay with me Sydney, and you joe." Me and Joe looked at each other, back at Jake and nodded.
"I'd never leave you jake" I whispered into his ear.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" he whispered back into mine.
"Okay guys, enough of the lovey dovey shit, can we go penny boarding today? Ohh, we're going out tomorrow by the way, it's Sydney's birthday." Joe said.
"Oh shit yeah." I stated, I had genuinely forgot that it was my birthday tomorrow.
"No Jake, no birthday sex" Joe spoke.
Jake went bright red with laughter,
"Dude, nice one" he laughed.

We all got ready, me wearing black skinny jeans, a red checkered flannel round my waist, a grey vest top, white high-top converse, and my hair in a messy bun with my white and black bandana. I just put on a bit of mascara and plucked my eye brows.
I walked out to find Jake and Joe wearing kinda the same thing, Jake was wearing black skinny jeans and a New Jersey t-shirt with his red bandana and Joe was wearing his grey skinny jeans with his red 'just do it' shirt, they both wore black vans together.

"Wow...Sydney you look beautiful" Jake smiled, kissing me on the forehead.
"Jake!" I blushed, covering my face.
"Guys cmon! Jake can you not undress my sister with your eyes and Sydney can you not be so good looking! Eyes are on me today! God! Some people are so inconsiderate" he snapped his fingers. By this time me and Jake were laughing our asses off.
Joe just grabbed his penny board and ran down the stairs, me and Jake slowly following his lead.

"GUYS COME ON" joe shouted
"Okay Joe, chill out, what's up? McKenzie at the park or something?" I teased, his face flushed a bright red colour and I knew why he wanted to go.
"Okay, I understand, were coming now, me and Jake will penny board round the block whilst you go and speak to her, have you got her number?" I asked
"Yeah, that's how I know she's at the park" he stated, looking at me like it was obvious.
"Okay, after we meet her, invite her to dinner, then we will put a scary movie on, I'll cuddle up to Jake and Mckenzie will be all over your little ass" I laughed, the boys laughing after me.

"So...what are we waiting for?" I said.