Chapter 4 (redit)

~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~
----------------dream------------
"Mom, dad I got something to tell you." I played with my fingers.

I'm scared of what they'll think, what if they disown me?

"What is it sweetie?" My mother asked.

"I-I'm gay." I looked down at the ground, scared to look her straight in the face.

"Get out!" I looked up, to see pure hate in my father eyes.

"W-what?"

"No, son of mine will be gay." He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

He got up, and stormed toward me. My first reaction was to back up, until my back hit the wall. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"You will be sorry." He pulled me off the wall, only to slam me back against it.

(I don't know the name of Kyle's dad, so enjoy the name Tim)

"Tim stop!" My mother yelled.

"Stay out of this!" He yelled.

"It's his life, let him live it as he wants."

"No son of mine will be gay, if you wanna defund him, you stay with him." He dropped me to the floor.

He walked up the stairs, a few minutes later returning with his bag packs.

"Dad?" He didn't answer me, he just kept walking.

"Dad!" He walked out the door slamming it, never to be heard from again.

"Daddy!!!!" I looked over to my mom, she didn't even try to stop him.

"Kyle!" My eyes shot up, I jumped back until my back was against the wall.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He climbed onto the bed.

I tried to back farther away, but I couldn't. I was stuck against the wall.

"Are you okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say, I shouldn't even be letting him touch me. I shrugged my shoulder, I wasn't okay.

"Bad dream?" I nodded.

I didn't even know I was crying until he wipe them away, I looked at him.

"You was screaming in your sleep, I'm surprised none of the nurse didn't come running in."

They didn't care, and that right there proves it.

"I-I'm fine." I mumbled, but it was a lie.
~~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~~
I knew he was lying, I can see it in his eyes.

"Look, I know we just met, you probably have some trust issues, but believe me when I say you can tell me anything."

"It's nothing important." He quietly said.

"It's has to be something, please Kyle I wanna help." He looked at me completely shocked.

"Y-you what?"

"I wanna help." His eyes sparkled in the light, I knew he was about to cry again.

I lean over, pulling him into a hug. At first he didn't respond, I was about to pull away when I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Please trust me."

"I-it's not that easy."

"P-please." He hesitated for a minute, but soon nodded.

Goodbyes are never endless
~Endlessgoodbyes~