Chapter 7

~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~~
Johnnie haven't left my side since what happened in the hall.

"Kyle?" I turned and looked at him.

"I been calling your name for the last few minutes, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You're crying Kyle." Johnnie said with a frown.

"Now, he's going to think you're a wimp."

"Dawg, I'm fine." I faked a smile.

"We have to join the others for therapy session." Johnnie said, I notice he haven't even touched his food.

We got up and heading down the hall, I have no idea where to go and I surely don't care. I just followed in behind Johnnie.

"Glad, you boys could finally join us."

"Sorry, Mr. Quinn." Johnnie said, walking over and sat down.

I don't know how all these people could all be in the same room.

"Kyle?" Johnnie called.

I swallowed and slowly walked over to him, all eyes was on me. I sat down next to Johnnie.

"All right, let's begin." Mr. Quinn looked around the room and his eyes lands on me.

"Kyle, why are you here?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"There has to be a reason you're here." I didn't want to tell him, couldn't her see that?

"Keep your mouth shut don't say a word."

"Kyl-" before he could finish, I ran out the room. I didn't stop when he kept calling my name.
~~~~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~~
I watched Kyle ran out the room, I jumped up and ran after him completely ignoring Mr. Quinn's calls. I ran into the room and he wasn't there.

"Think Johnnie."

"Shouldn't you be in therapy?" I turned to see Mrs. William.

"Kyle, ran out and I can't find him." Her facial expression changed quick.

"Follow me, we'll look everywhere." She run out of the follow and I followed behind her.

We ran to the bathroom, he wouldn't be in there right?

"Kyle, are you in there." She knocked on the door, getting no reply. I grabbed the handle and the door was locked.

"It's locked!" I started to bang on the door, everyone is in therapy he's the only one that have to be in there.

"I'll go get Mr. Fuentes." She said taking off down the hall.

"Hurry!" I yelled.

"Kyle, open the door." I kept banging on the door, we will look pretty stupid if it's no him in there.

"What's going on." I turned to see Mr. Fuentes running toward me, with Mrs. Williams behind him.

"Kyle is in there and the door is locked and it's locked." I said, trying to stay calm.

"Get back." He said, he pulled out some keys. I looked at him confused, he unlocked the door.

Once he pushed the door opened, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

"Kyle."