Dang Reverse

Somehow being transported to the mincraft world and being the huge nerds that they were, Pumpkin and Double D laid out what they had to do. But when they came, it was the dead of night.
"Hm I can't help but let my mind wonder as to how Eddward and Pumpkin are doing. They should have been back by now." Double D looked around in nearly complete darkness. Holding a kitten he picked up before they wondered closer to a castle.
"Like I care about your douche bag of a reverse. As for pumpkin Id say he's fine as much as he geeked out about this place."
As the right moment came, they both turned to see, running near the top of the castle, pumpkin running from a creeper. With Eddward tunneling behind it trying to kill it with a sword.
"Whoa..... Hey Kevin, I suppose this means my reverse is 'cool'." Double d chuckled to himself watching Eddward finally get to it and destroy it. "Yeah yeah yeah what everyone.... At least mine is.. Well...."
Kevin blushed trying to think of a combat to his boyfriends remark.
"Oh Kevin you are absolutely adorable when you blush!" Double d leaned up on his tippy toes and pecked his cheek. Kevin turned away from him and the other two walking up slowly, turning a even darker red he just shrugged. "Whatever let's just go and do whatever it was you wanted to do."
Eddward chuckled. "Seems as though you've come to realize that I'm cooler than you?" He chuckled wrapping his arm around Kevin's shoulders. "Don't worry, you'll grow to it someday." He winked at him before returning to Kev.
"Damn reverse...."