In the gym//1

"I can't believe school is already ending!" Shoyo Hinata said between wails.
"I know Hinata," Sugawara said trying his best not to cry himself.
"We'll come visit and go to every one of your games!" Daichi said grabbing ahold of Suga's waist spinning him around to embrace his lover in a hug.
At that point Sugawara and Daichi have been dating for around 3 years but keeping exact track because they were so in love that time flew when they were together. Shortly after the two started dating Asahi and Nishinoya officially made their relationship official. Tanaka of course, still deeply in love with Kyoko. Then what everyone could imagine but never could about it actually happening happened. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi got together themselves. There, only leaving Kageyama and Hinata.
"It's getting dark, come on Hinata," said the annoyed looking Kageyama.
"Ouu look, the king walking home his queen i see?" mocked the blonde dinosaur boy.
"Maybe Tadashi should put his in your mouth for once, I bet he's tired of hearing you all the time." smirked the boy without hesitation.
Tsukki's face started burning with anger, he was aboit to say something if it wasn't for Yamaguchi grabbing his hand giving the taller boy the begging eyes that he could never refuse.
Before things could escalate anymore Hinata picked up Kageyama's bag and handed it to him before hugging everyone goodbye and walked out of the gym with the darker haired boy.

Hi everyone!! Sorry this chapter is short. It's my first time writing a fan fiction and i hope everyone likes it!
Give me some suggestions on what else I should write. I'll be sure to mention you and thank you for it!❤️