Admittance//2

While walking in silence Kageyama caught a few glances at the boy beside him blushing slightly. For as long as he's known the boy he's always loved him deeply, never wanting to ruin their friendship by telling him anything.
What Kageyama never could have figured was that Hinata was catching glances at him, making him blush as well. For as he also liked the other just as he did.
Hinata stopped suddenly and put his head down beginning to sob uncontrollably. Surprisingly, Kageyama didn't laugh or stare at the smaller and walked up to him and embraced the orange with a warm hug. While Hinata was caught be surprise he did enjoy it and gladly hugged back thanking him for the support.
After standing there which felt like forever though neither of the boys caring, The smaller slowly started to look at at the other causing him to look down on him. They stared into each other's eyes not breaking eye contact. It was almost like they were in a trance, like they had no control over their own bodies.
Slowly, Hinata slid his hands slowly up Kageyama body making Kageyama shiver a bit at the feel of the touch all the way up to the boys neck. Kageyama did the same to Hinata down to his waist making the orange haired boys face turn a fire truck red.
Kageyama unexpectedly pulled Hinata by the waist making their two pelvic bones touch. In shock Hinata accidentally let out a small loan which Kageyama found oddly arousing. They both leaned into a passion filled kiss.
Not really thinking, Kageyama lifted Hinata with ease wrapping the smallest legs around his own waist.
Slowly the smaller boy opened his mouth slowly licking the others bottom lips requesting for access which the bigger one excepted quickly.
Both the tongues dance together and explored the new mouths. They even began to fight over dominance which Kageyama won with ease.
After a while of standing there for what felt like not that long but was realistically 7-8 minutes they both pulled away to catch their breath leaving a string of saliva between the twos wet swollen lips.
"Kageyama... I- I.. I like you, no I.. love you. I've loved you since we first met and I was always so scared of telling you thinking you'd hate me and I would loose my best friend!" Hinata blurted out stumbling on his words constantly.
"Hinata you dumbass," Kageyama said with a giggle making Hinata laugh. "I love you too and I always have. I don't know how I went so long without telling you. Please be my boyfriend forever and only mine. I want to show you off to everyone because I love and care about you."

Wow.. Kageyama's got a soft side huh?