It Was Only The First//6

"Nn~ uhh hah.." came a serious of moans from Hinata as Kageyama pressed and entered his member slowly into the back of the boy.
"Kage- Kageyama mmm nuhh~ th- tha- uhh that feels mm.. gooood.." Hinata could barely control his loud moaning.
"Shhhh I know baby you love this don't you, you little slut, mmmm" Kageyama spluttered out as he thrusted all the way in.
mmUHH Hinata suddenly threw out as he felt the other push all the way in which hurt but felt so pleasing at the same time. Once again Kageyama thrusted all the way in this time reaching is ball of nerves that made the orange scream.
"Ahh~ I-I'm gon-na cum~" Hinata managed to say shakily.
"Fuuuuuck me too" Kageyama said groaning have some much pleasure built up in him and immediately slammed into Hinata making the both of them cum.
Kageyama pulled out laying next to the boy and pecking the boy on the head. After a few moments of the two laying there Hinata got up and asked if they could take a shower.
"Together?" Kageyama said a bit nervous.
"I mean I don't mind.." Hinata said turning red in the face.
They both made their way to the bathroom Kageyama turning the handle on hot. They undress and slipped in trying not to look at the others member. Hinata then did something unpredictable.

I wonder what Hinata does😳😏

OML GUYS- thank you so much i just got 23 reads that means so much to me🥰🥰❤️❤️