Spending The Night//4

Hinata's POV:
When we got to Kageyama's house I was so nervous that his parents wouldn't like me for some reason but to my surprise there was no cars in the driveway, I brushed it off thinking that they were maybe parked in the garage like some people do. But when we got in the house there was no one there, Kageyama must have seen the weird expression on my face because he went, "I hope you don't mind, my parents are never really home. They are always away on business."
Kageyama's POV:
After I said that Hinata looked at me and told me he didn't mind and that made me kind of happy that he didn't care and I loosened up a bit and I could tell that he did too.
Third-Person POV:
Kageyama and Hinata took off their shoes and made their way up stairs to unpack and relax. Kageyama slowly reached for the smaller boys hand and when the orange noticed he gladly took the tallers in a tight grasp. Tobio lead Shoyo to his room and threw down his bag in the corner and pulled the smaller into a tight hug giving him a peck on the head.
Kageyama then pulled away looking directly in Hinata's eyes and asked if he wanted to watch a horror movie, all Hinata did was nod in responde.
Kageyama layed down on his Queen Sized bed patting the spot right next to him and also reaching for the remote at the same time. Hinata layed directly where his boyfriend patted down. Kageyama turned on the scariest movie he could find in hope that the other would jump in his arms.
Hinata's POV:
Less than 10 minutes in and I am already covering my eyes then I feel a warm arm go around my shoulders pulling me in, immediately I buried my face into the others warm chest hearing his heart beat that was racing. I looked up and made direct eye contact being mesmerized by the others handsome face.