Shower//6

Hinata then did something unpredictable.. He walked up to Kageyama looking at his feet, his eyes slowing trailing to the beautiful others face, he placed his hands around the boys neck and pulled him in for a slow passionate kiss. After a bit of just standing there in shock Kageyama melted into the kiss slowly turning off the water and picking up the smaller boy then carrying him to the bed.
Feeling the cold air hit him as they got out Hinata didn't seem to care because he was so entranced in his lovers arms he wanted to stay there. Slowly Kageyama layed down Hinata carefully and got on top of the smaller, he gave slow long kisses with tongue to the boy then he licked and kissed and sucked his neck leaving dark hickeys to show everyone that Hinata is now his lover. While sucking in many different places along the oranges the raven "accidentally" found the boys weak spot and he began to moan and groan from pleasure lowly. Kageyama pulled away from the smallers neck admiring his face.
Hinata looked away trying to bury his face into the ravens neck attempting to hide his blush but kageyama wouldn't let him, instead he pushed Hinata down back on the bed and when slid his hands down to the boys small waist and leaned in for a tender kiss.

sorry i haven't been updating my mental health hasn't been the best but when i feel good enough to update i will! also thank you so much for 38 reads i love you all❤️