2. who are you?

Peter pov.

"Y-You okay, Spidey?"

I stop my sobs and turn around on the roof im crying on to see a boy-around my age, looking at me with an awkward smile.

"M-Me?" I ask still in tears even though im wearing my mask. He nods in confusion and holds his skateboard tightly.

Let me tell you why im crying...

'I was doing my nightly patrol when i somehow slammed into a wall chest first making me wince as my binder smashes against my ribs-im trans-i groan and go to a rooftop to calm down.

As i sit down i ,for no reason, burst into tears. I start realising the amount of things i have to get done as both Peter and Spiderman . And being trans dosent help. Everything is just...just too much. And im still in school!'

"I-I'm Fine.." i say trying to control my sobs but get no luck. I wipe my eyes through my mask and take a deep breath.

"You sure?" He asks again making me nod and stand up to face him. He looks me up and down. Smiling slightly as he sees my suit.

"I-I ummm...i should get going" i say sadly. He nods and watches as i get ready to swing away.

"I-I'm Charles...by the way" he whispers the last bit with a sigh. I take my middle finger away from my web shooter and walk back over to the brunette.

"Spiderman"

He just laughs and runs a hand through his hair, smiling as he dose so.

"Nice to meet you, Spiderman" he grins making my stomach flutter. My mask hides my blush as i decide to hold my hand out for him to shake.

He looks at it for a second before attaching his hand to mine and shaking it kindly. Ive never met someone who would be this nice to spiderman, let alone when he's crying.

"Im ment to be on patrol so...you know" i say awkwardly but he just smile and waves me off

"Its cool. Maybe i'll see you around spidey" he says walking over to a roof corner and jumping across onto another.

"Be safe" i yell over as i watch in amazement. He holds up a thumbs up as he sprints across the roof and doing a backflip over a block still holding the board.

"Woah" i mutter to myself before swinging off.

------------------------------------------------

Wade pov.

"Bob the builder! Can he fix it?" The small television sings as i sit on the couch eating a strawberry yougurt.

"BOB THE BUILDER! YES HE FUCKING CAN!" i scream back not caring about the neighbours. Charles should be home from school soon and ive already got an idea fir dinner all i have to do is wait for him.

"Sorry Bob, but you need to retire soon. Seriously. Its been years and your still a builder?" I talk to myself switching the channels. As i do the front door swings open causing me to  pull out my Katanas and aim them at the intruder but stop when i see its just Charles.

"BABY! you almost gave me a heart attack" i squaeal and put my kateal's  back to hug him. He hugs back and says into my chest.

"It wouldn't do anything. You can't die" in a sarcastic voice. I just kiss his head and pull him to the couch.

"Sooooooooo! How was your new school ,baby?"

He just stares at the floor. I sigh and pull a bit of hair out if his face and place my finger under his chin so he'll look at me.

"I...didn't go." He says just above a whisper. I give him a smile, its not like im going to yell at him. I know at his other foster families he would get yelled at for the slightest things and sometimes he would get beaten but that was years ago.

I adopted Charles about 3 years ago. Life got better for both of us, i was lonley and always wanted a kid even if i was single and Charles always wanted a home. Its a win win.

He dosent call me dad which i honestly dont mind. Tho, at first he called me sir-it took a while to get out of the habit but he just calles me Wade, or DP. When he found out i was Deadpool he was pretty happy. Apparently he was a fan of mine which really made my day but the thing that changed my whole view of deadpool was when he said...

He's happy i'll never go anywhere. I honestly cried.

"Tell me about your day baby"

-------------------------------------------------