6. lession

charles pov.

"w-who's Liz?" i ask in confusion. ive never heard of liz although this is my first day here.

"its the losers crush"a girls voice interups from beside us

"its the losers crush"a girls voice interups from beside us. We all turn to see a girl with brown hair covering a part of her face reading a book.

"Rude" Ned mumbles.

"Charles, meet MJ. Mj meet Charles" Peter gives an awkward smile.

"Hi" she says bluntly while reading. I just turn back to Peter and Ned as they eat.

"Is t-that your crush?"

"Yes""no" they say at the same time. Im guessing Peter dosent have a crush on her then.

"You liked her yesterday" Ned says confused, Peter just shrugs. I look between then confused but brush it off.

"I just don't anymore. Anyway, what have you got next Charles?"

"Ummmmmm..." i bring out my timetable and hand it to Peter. He reads it with a smile.

"We have almost every class together! We have English now" he hands it back with a grin and eats his apple. I nod with a slight blush.

"W-Where is that?" I ask making them chuckle.

"I'll show you. Dont worry" Peter says kindly as the bell rings. Maybe i might like it here.

--------------------------------------------

I walk out of my last class of the day
and stumble out the halls to the front exit with students pushing from all directions. I somehow lost Peter exiting my class which made me sad buts its life. Its always sad.

I decide to go to my locker which i got this morning and put in my combination then pull out my skateboard which was tightly contained inside.

I place it on the ground and shut my locker before skating down the hall. As i reach a corner a body walks out in front of me making me grab the wall and jump off my board sending it flying into the wall as the body stands to the side.

"I-I'm so so sorry. Its my f-fault. Ar-are you okay?" I ramble running a nervose hand through my hair.

"Im fine Charles, didn't know you could skate"Peters voice soothe's me. I look up at him with a grin and nod before grabbing my board off the floor.

"I was gonna start walking home, wanna join?" He asks politely. I think fir a second, wade said not to tell anyone where we live since he's a wanted guy and all that.

"Ummm, i-i cant-i can't" he shushes me with a small smile.

"Its okay. Wanna walk as far as you want then go different ways? I walk about 20 minutes that way"he says and points down the street the same way i go. I nod. We walk out the school and down the street.

After 20 minutes we end up at Peters apartment.

"I live with my aunt may every other week then i'll live with my dad next week...you-you cn come in if you like. We can study? Or watch movies?"he offers with a smile. I play with my sleve nervously and decide to call Wade.

"C-Can i call Wade?" He nods with a smile and offers to take my skateboard for me.

"Oh! Y-Yes please" i blush and hand it to him before calling wade.

"Hello?"
"Hey baby boy! How was school? Was everyone nice? Do you want me to will someone!"
"Everything's f-fine Wade. I was just wondering if i could go over to a...a friends house?"
"A FRIEND! my babys all grown up! Is it Spidey?"
"No, his names Peter and hes really sweet"
"Of corse you can baby. Just call when your done"
"Thanks Wade. Bye"
"Bye Char"

I hang up and walk back to Peter with a shy smile.

"Wade s-said its okay" he nods and starts walking over to the front door with me following.

"Th-This is nice" i give him a genuine smile making him grin and pull me through the flat passing his aunt may.

"Hey may, is it okay if Charles can hang out here plese?"

"Sure. Im Peters Aunt May. Nice to meet you" she smiles.

"Y-You too"

"Bye May" Peter says once again pulling me into his room. Its a nice room. A bunk bed beside the window, a table, cupboard and posters everywhere.

"This is...my room" Peter says awkwardly. I just smile.

'I like i-it"

"Thanks. What do you wanna do? We can watch movies for talk or...uhhhhh...i got a huge lego set for Christmas last year and still haven't built it, so we could to that?"

"Okay. I like lego"

"Hey! You didnt stutter!" He cheers. I grin and push my hair out of my face.

"I think i only stutter when im around big crowds o-or new people. I guess im just warmed up to you" i grin and place my bag on the floor beside where Peter put my skateboard.

"I'll get the lego" he says blushing and reaches under his bed and pulls out a box of a couple thousand pieces.

------------------------------------------------