eight

A/N: (it looks longer than u think, don't worry) whoaaaa you're probably like: "authors note in the beginning????" well I just wanna say thank you sooooo much for reading my dirty/cute/dramatic story. it's honestly makes me so happy 😄 and 2days without an update?? I'm sorry babes. I had TERRIBLE writers block 😒😪😑😔 (I couldn't decide on an emoji) but now I'm back ☺️😜 and happy late birthday to my baby boy skate😎🎉 I can't believe he's 20!!!😊 and tHE FUCKING LIKE THAT VIDEO CAME OUT 😍😍😍😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥😏😏💖💖😎😎😎 BRUH GILINSKY'S TWEET ABOUT THE GIRL KILLED ME MULTIPLE TIMES AHAHA😂😂AND THE SMIRK AT THE END😄😄😄but seriously go check it out on YouTube 💜 I'm not gonna keep you any longer bc you're probably antsy soooooo without further a due...CHAPTER EIGHT OF UNREAD MESSAGES

-

We entered the large house and looked around. The living room is gigantic and so is the kitchen. The house was filled with teenagers. The girls in tight dresses or a small shirt with short shorts and the guys in sweatpants and hoodies or shorts.

Most of the dancing people were sweaty, probably from grinding, even though the house was cool. There was a DJ and he was playing his own mixes. At least the songs were pretty good.

Madison, Maggie, and I were standing by the front door and I decided to text my brother to see if he was here.

New message to: nash
[10:36 PM] isabella: are u at nate and mike's?
[10:37 PM] nash: yeah, im in the basement getting fucked up
[10:39 PM] isabella: i just got here and good luck with that
Message Read

"I'm gonna go get a drink!", I shouted over the music. "What?!", they yelled. I pretended to drink something and they nodded. I left my friends and walked past the living room into the kitchen. The counters and island was crowded with red solo cups and booze. I smiled at all the alcohol and began to look for something to drink.

"Need help there?", a cute boy asked. I smiled as I kept looking for something to drink. "What type of drink you want? Something for a little buzz? Something strong? Sweet?", he asked, walking over to me. I stood up straight and thought.

"Uhhh, I'm going for a little buzz.", I answered. He nodded his head with a smile and began mixing my drink. "Here you go.", he smiled. I took a sip and felt warm. "Damn, this is good!", I grinned as my eyes lit up.

We walked out into the hallway together. "What's your name?", I asked him, taking another sip. "Chris. And you?", he questioned. "Isabella.", a deep voice said from behind me. I turned around and Sammy was standing there.

Oh hell no, he is not about to ruin my night. I just got here.

"Do you know him?", Chris asked looking behind me at Sammy. "Actually no. Excuse me, can you go?", I scoffed. He looked down at me and pouted. I turned my attention back to Chris and Sammy soon left. "That was weird.", he laughed. I nodded my head in agreement.

I watched Sammy walk off to a blonde. When her face shone in the light, I nearly ran up to her and threw my drink in her face. This two-faced fuck brought Levi to the party.

'Fucking douchebag.', I thought.

I was snapped out of my head when Chris spoke up. "Wanna go dance?", he asked, taking a big gulp of his drink. I smiled and walked to the living room where everyone was with Chris following close behind.

2 On by Tinashe and Schoolboy Q was playing. I began to move my hips to the beat and sung the lyrics.

"Man, I love to get on. I love to get 2 on.", I sung. Chris's hands were on my hips as I moved to the song. When the song was coming to its end a boy stood in front of me. I looked up and there Cameron was, chuckling. "What're you laughing at?", I giggled. "My date.", he laughed.