fifteen

(A/N: finally!!! 💖 bahahahah)

"Thank you again, Jack.", I smiled, grabbing his hand. "No problem, babe.", he smiled, looking down at his feet. He walked me over to my front door before wrapping me in a comforting and friendly hug. "I'm here if you ever need anything.", he smiled, and playfully nudged my shoulder. "Bye.", I giggled. "See you at school.", he smirked, turning away and walking to his Jeep. "Hey, Jack?", I called to him. "Hmm?", he answered, turning around. "Let's keep this between us, okay?", I hopefully asked. "Gotcha.", he smiled and hopped into his Jeep.

He followed me home just to make sure I got here safe. I guess he's not a fuckboy all the time.

I pulled my key out of my book bag and unlocked the door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me then sat my bag on the floor. I locked the front door and walked into the living room to find Cameron and my brothers playing a video game.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", I asked Cameron, taking a seat next to him on one of the couches. "The real question is; what weren't you doing here?", he furrowed his eyebrows, setting the Xbox controller next to him. "Oh, I was out with Jack.", I simply said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Doing what? You said you were gonna go home because you were sick.", he said, turning his attention away from the TV and to me. "I guess I just had a change of plans.", I replied, shrugging it off. He hummed and shrugged my head off of his shoulder.

"No, Cam! Love me!", I begged, throwing myself on top of him. "Ugh, fine!", he smirked, then laughed, pulling me onto his lap. "You're so cute when you're acting all needy and clingy.", he smirked, kissing my forehead and laying back on the couch after picking up the Xbox controller again.

"Hm, kinda like how you are all the time?", I tested him, trying to hide my smirk, but failed miserably and burst out into laughter.

"Ha ha ha. You must think you're so funny.", he sarcastically said before attacking me with his tickles.

"Cam, STOP.", I begged, laughing insanely loud. "Fine, fine.", he laughed as the tickling slowed down.

"Hey, where's mom and dad?", I asked Nash and Hayes with my attention fixated on the TV screen.

"Mom is upstairs and dad is still at work.", Nash replied, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Oh.", was all I said before adjusting myself in Cam's lap.

"Get me a water while you're in there please!", Cam shouted. I laid my head on his chest as I shouted for Nash to get me my bag of Takis. He came back into the living room with his arms full of food and drinks. He handed everyone what they asked for and plopped back down on the couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs as I heard my mom's sweet voice fill the room.

"Did anyone eat the waffles that were in the freezer this morning?", she questioned, standing in the door way of the living room. "I did.", Nash answered, facing our mother. "And I had some of his.", I added, looking towards her, too. She began laughing while Nash and I exchanged weird looks.

"That's probably why you guys were sick today.", she laughed. "What do you mean?", I immediately asked, now interested. "They have been expired for the longest time now. They even had mold on some of them.", she said, trying to stop laughing.

"Are you serious?", I laughed with relief. "Oh...That's why I was feeling a bit sick today.", Nash said, looking away and back towards the television. I stared off into space before bursting out with laughter. Stupid pregnancy test. "Oh god, I gotta call Jack.", I hysterically laughed. Cameron gave me a weird look and paused the game.