4

Wearing wash colored jeans, black leather jacket under his white muscle tee paired with a black high cut shoes, Mond was ready to go out, but not before wearing his signature silver bad boy chains on his neck, the silver ring on his left ear and the silver bracelet that has his engineering gear on his left wrist together with his black watch.

After putting generous amount of his favorite perfume, Mond leaves his apartment without looking at the mirror.

While waiting at the elevator he receives a messages from his friends who is also his band mate through group chat.

J.W.A.T.T. 🎸

9:30pm

Anan:
Ai'Mond! Where are you?!

Weerayut:
Do you even know what day is it today?

Tanutchai:
On my way.
Today's friday.

Thanat:
Oho! Smartpants aren't we?

Weerayut:
Drop it Lee. Mond, just come here. We got a little problem.

Anan:
You called that 'a little'?
How are we supposed to play?!

Tanutchai:
What's the problem?

Weerayut:
Toptap can't make it today. He was finishing his remaining Lab works.

Anan:
Can't he just continue it after or maybe tomorrow?

Jirakit:
I really can't, ugh! This needs to be submitted next week. I only got 3 days left.

Mond sighed as he exit the elevator and made his was to the parking lot of the apartment building to get on his bike. A ducati rosè in black with a touch of white.

Mond was contemplating what should he do. Today's friday that means their band are gonna play at Lux Bar.

There are 5 members in their group. Toptap was the drummer, Yin on the keyboard, Arm and Lee basis doing second lead and Mond as the main vocalist and the main guitarist.

Mond has been friends with Lee and Yin since diapers days, met Arm and Toptap during music festival in highschool, and all together passed and admitted to Engineering Faculty at Empire High University.

They have the same love towards music and passion in engineering. That's why they decided to pursue their passion continuing to be engineers after graduating senior high school.
Then formed a band during their freshmen year after joining music club.

And now there they are. Performing at one of the bar just near their university every Friday's and Saturday's.

But today, their drummer Toptap couldn't make it. They have this silent rule towards the 5 of them, that was to never neglect their studies over anything else. Even for their first love, music.

Before starting his bike, he tapped on his phone.

Tanutchai:
It's alright.
Wait for me there, maybe we can asked for someone to play instead.

@Jirakit finish your lab work so you can play next weekend.

After hitting send, he made his was to the Lux Bar.