6

War's forehead crease at that sudden 'favor' word.

"What it is Phi?" He asked and instead of looking at the band members he was looking at Tul.

Max loosen his hug on Zen then asked everyone to take a sit, but the table James and Wind reserved cannot accommodate all of them.

The band members told them that they would just stand while talking but the younger kids doesn't want to be impolite to the seniors so they did what seems so normal for all of them.

James pulled Wind to sit on his lap. Max followed, then he grab War to seat on his legs. Tul then guide Zen to sit on the single couch first before he instruct Fuse to sit on his lap, that the latter does without any complaint.

Now there's enough space for the 4 band mates to seat on.

Mond was no different from his band mates who was feeling confused of what is happening, but the only center of his focused is about the only girl on the group. How stunned he was just by looking at the beauty in front of him. Those big doe brown eyes. Peach colored skin, cute nose and soft petal looking lips. It was like he was bewitched by her on the first glance.

While the other band members are lingering with some questions, like..

'There's no enough seats for everyone so they just decided to sit on each others lap?'

'Why not ask for extra chairs on the staffs or waiter?'

'P'Max and P'Tul owns this place, they should just ask for the VIP lounge.'

"You guys should stop looking at us like that." The train of thoughts of the band members has been cut by Max.

"Ahem.."

"Uh.."

"Guys, time is ticking." Tul said, lowkey enjoying the sudden mixed of emotions he could see on this young musicians who seems like so relaxed and chill most of the times.

Mond sighed then leans comfortably at the couch after nudging Arm, signalling him to give the talked, who only nod his head in understanding.

Not that Mond is afraid or shy to talked to the dummer that P'Max and P'Tul chooses, it just that, he'd rather pay attention to the obedient little kitten in front of him than talk.

"Good evening, it might be a very short notice but one of our band members Toptap, who is specifically our drummer can't make it tonight for some academic matter." Arm started the conversation, filling in the basic information the younger kids must know. "Then P'Max and P'Tul tried to help us by telling that one of you could help us now, to play drums tonight."

The kids in front of them together with Tul and Max, pointed their finger at the guy who's sitting on Max's lap.

"Ehh? B-but I haven't practice yet or I didn't know your song list.. and I have other agenda of going here tonight.. So, sor--"

Before War can finished turning down that so-called 'favor', Yin cut him off. "Phew! I know this is a wrong idea. We should just dragged Toptap here instead of asking some amateur spoiled kid here." Yin cut him off.

Automatically, War raised his left eyebrow by the between the line insult this handsome senior is pointing towards him.

Even though War's main agenda of coming to the bar tonight was to get back at that asshole jerk Joss, this handsome guy who's wearing plain black shirt, has this squinted eyes on him, thin pink lips, and God those cross shape earings on his ears making him more hot is making War a bit irritated.

So War stood up from his seat and ask them where is the band's dressing room.

Making Yin smirked in triumph.

*

After the band left to the dressing room to practice with War a little, Max and Tul stayed to have a little chitchats with the other kids.

"So Empire High University, huh?" Tul started.

"Oh Phi, you knew how we looked up your group right?" Wind said laughing, alcohol is already working his nerves.

Max chuckles, "That's why, you all ended up taking engineering?"

Wind shook his head."James and I are Electrical. Ai'War and Fuse are Civil, while Zen is under Business Faculty."

Max and Tul turned their heads at the silently smiling girl, deep dimples showing, who's looking at them while holding her glass of Margarita.

"You didn't follow your brothers step?" Max asked, brows furrowed. They knew how the little girl looked up at her father and elder brothers so much.

Zen just smiled brighter.
"There's too many Engineers in the family already.." Starting her father and her two elder brothers, also her Uncle and P'Maxx, War's elder brother. And now, War also took engineering.
".. besides I want a new environment, I was surrounded with Engineers my whole life." She jokingly said.

"Yeah.. And not as if your brothers would like to see you at the wolf's den being the sacrificial lamb." Fuse said rolling his eyes.

They all laughed.

After toning down his laughter, "Oii! They still treat you like a kid? Those idiots!" Tul said then chuckles again.

"We couldn't blame them Phi. Zen is their porcelain doll." James said, "Hell would break loose when she had a scratch."

"How the hell could she get a scratch?" Fuse asked, "She even knows how to do self defense better than I did!" Fuse stresses, making them all laughed out loud, drowning the attention of the other customers to their table.
Even the loudest table in the middle, the varsity players. But before Joss could focus on his head towards the table in front, the band who's playing are already at the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gents. We are J.W.T.T.T" Lee said when they are all at the stage.

"AHHH! THERE THEY ARE!"

"Oh Gosh! Why are they so handsome!"

"Handsome faces with cool talents!"

Girls from the audience and even the girls on the varsity's table couldn't help but to giggle and ogle over the handsome musicians.

When the band started to play what's on their list, the girls started to get crazy.

"Ha! I don't understand why this girls gets crazy over this band." Zee said after taking a gulped of his beer.

Zee is one of Joss friends. A sophomore also under the Faculty of Architecture. A basketball player at his previous highschool and now play together with the other varsity players at EHU.

"Yeah.. I mean look at them.." Luke said while glaring at the band on the stage.

Luke is Joss bestfriend. Came from the same senior high school and sports club. He applied and passed the exam in Architecture together with Joss.

"Sporty guys attract girls.. But musicians would always had a way to our hearts."

The three look at the girl who came from the bathroom wearing a red short sexy dress.

Ploy.

"Babe.." Then Ploy sat on Joss lap. Like she owns it.

Joss grins wider.