Dilemma

How happy she is when her wedding date have to delayed to the next three months since her's future husband have some family problem. She feel God be her side this time, to protect her from bad luck around people she dislike, a people whose fake their kindness to her.

"You look so glowing, L. What's going on?"

"I just in good mood, unnie"

"No. Your weirdo since last weeks. Everyone can tell something good happen to you"

"Ah. I really want to tell you, Jisoo unnie but this still not a right time"

"Yeah. Yeah. You should tell me later or I'll exposed to public who is you crush!"

"Aish. He was the past. I don't like him anymore"

"Uh oh. Really?"

"No need to sarcasm me, unnie"

"Oh! Annyeong Oppa! You early! Here, Lisa want to say something to you" Jisoo said to someone behind Lisa, while wave her hand to gesture those person to coming closer.

"What?!" She starled. She know who is Jisoo meant. There none other guy she freely calls it. Only him and someone she missed. Other than that, she calls them by name even her senior too until they said she so rude and being a tomboy not an excuse for Lisa to disrespect them. But whose care? Since Lisa had a perfect face to be a handsome boy and beautiful girl at the same time, both of the gender will do anything to gain attention from her. It's not new if she met a girls on the strets, they will call her oppa than the real oppa itself.

Lisa bit her lower lips, take a deep breaths before turn her back .. oh shit! She see nothing!

"Uh oh! Catch you! See, I told you. You still whipped to him" only the mocking and loud laughs can be hears from her best friend. Not stop until there, the oldest kept poking the youngest cheeks make the youngest become annoyed with her jokes.

"Ah. Jebal. Shut up, unnie"

"Lili ah Lili. You want me to help you, Lili?"

'I really want to smacked down her head. Can she just zip her mouth?'

"Huh? No. No need. Aish"

"Tsk. You should just let me help you. What's wrong if my oppa have a thing with you? We will have a combo!"

"Huh? What combo?"

"He will have a girlfriend, while I'll have a young sister! Big combo!"

"Hey! I'm not a chicken for you to get a combo, okay"

"Tsk. Lalisa such as a bratz kids. Always lie! No. I'll help you. I will tell him! You better prepared you thick of money to treat me a dozen boxes of chicken later!"

"No. Unnie. You gonna embarrassing me"

"Thanks me later, baby girl!"

♡♡♡

Someone mansion ..

"Mom. Any progress for our plans?"