You Not A Woman

A date ..

Lisa can't hide her excitement. She counting hours by hours, minutes by minutes, seconds by seconds to be there tonight. The most impressive is she wears a gown! Can you imagine a tomboy wears a gown for the first time? Yes! Of course she looks more stunning but there some awkward moments for her when all eyes on her tonight. She never wears a high heels but tonight she changed for 100 percent to become a new Lisa. All because of her senior. The guy she had eyes since two years ago. With the helps from his own sister, she manage to be a new Lisa. But waits ..? Where is she?

Lisa eyes looking surround to finding her friend before someone taps on her shoulder.

"You looks beautiful, Lisa"

Just hears that voice, she know who's the man. It was him! Her crush now talking with her! For the first time!

"Oh op- ah sunbae-nim"

"It's oppa for you"

Lisa feel over the moon. She feel like want to dance on the stage, to sing a love song. How excited she is! Now she can proudly admit he is her's oppa. Maybe soon gonna be only for her. A couple ..? She really want it to be happen!

"Come, we need to talk something"

She frowned when he gesture her to walking. Didn't his party gonna start now? And she just comes in a few minute ago, why he looks like he want to kick her out? Did something off happen? And where is Jisoo? She still not found anywhere.

'Where is she?'

She frozen. Hesitated to move. Before a big hand pulled her wrist to moved. No. Those big hand should grab her hands not her wrist. And the ways he hold her wrist is a little bit harsh.

'This looks weird'

She not imagine her romantic date gonna be rush and .. rude?

♡♡♡

He bring her on the garden behind the house ..

"Oppa. Why we be here?"

"Do you get my flower?"

"Ah yeah .. thanks-"

"That's not for you"

'Mommy .. daddy .. it's hurt ..'

"Sorry ..?"

"I need it back"

"Huh ..? I .. I don't understand"

"Jisoo give it to you without my permission. I need it. That's the only flower my girlfriend like. I have to search other store to find the same but nothing. So, please give me back"

'You unlucky Lisa'

"You .. you have a girlfriend?"

"Of course I am! With my handsome face whose not want to be with me?"

'He so .. annoying'

"Oh .."

"And I know you have a crush with me. But sorry, I just see you as my sister friend. Not more than that"

'It's hurt'

"You don't like me, oppa ..?"

'Are you stupid Lisa? Why you still want to asked him?'

"No"

'See .. you stupid Lisa. You hurt yourself'

"Wh- why ..?"

"You still want to ask why? You not a woman"

"Excuse me?"

"Aish. You not understand yet? Girl. See yourself first. Who want a girl like you. You not my type"

"What do you mean I'm not a woman"

"Huh? Why you mad? I said the truth tho. You don't see yourself on the mirror? How you act, how you speak, how you dress up, how you .. aish just looks yourself!"

"What?"

"Girl. You're tomboy. Who's want a tomboy like you?"

"Tomboy?"

"Okay. Let's me explain. We as a man need to fulfil our need, how can I feel satisfied when I have a sex with you? No ass for me to grab. And you boobs .. is not perfect size for my hands. It's erm .. flat!"

'He insulted you Lisa!'

"How can you be so freely talking dirty to me, sunbae?"

"Haha. Why you mad, huh? It should me the one be mad! My stupid sister act as a cupid to make me falls in love with her tomboy friend. So funny. Hey, Lisa. Stop dreaming. You, will never be my dream girl. And you, will never be a dream for a man to have. Stay press tomboy, none of handsome man like me deserve a species like you. Better try you luck next time!"

'No. No. No. Don't cry Lisa. You strong. This was nothing'

"Aha, don't forget to tattoo in you heart, the handsome World Wide Kim Seokjin really hate Lisa Park. Please take note that, bitch"

With that, she be leaving dumbfounded alone. She stay there for a while before walking out from the house. There no need to be in that party again. She not ever be invited at first place. She know she already being dumb before they ever start a relationship. No. What relationship? He not ever want to see her. She the one whose crazy over the narcissistic guy. 

None she know, someone clapped happily seeing her be in heartbroken state. A smirks former on that person face. Full of satisfied with the incident happen to the young girl.

"Serve you right, Lisa Park! That's why you should stop be a kind girl since you come from the dirty family! One by one gonna be suffer on my hands! Hahahaha"