Rumlow

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked. "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." You said. "There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ." Steve said. "Cameras." Wanda said. "Both cross streets are one way." Steve said. "So, compromised escape routes." You said. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked. "Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda said. "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Steve said. "You guys know Scarlet and I can move things with our minds, right?" You asked. "Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha said. "Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked. "Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha asked. "Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve said. "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam said. A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve orders. From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, Redwing, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck. "Give me X-ray." Sam said. Redwing weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity. "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam said. "It's a battering ram." Natasha said. "Go now." Steve said. "What?" You and Wanda asked. "He's not hitting the police." Steve said.

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck comes towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the guard station. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made hole.Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers. "Body armor, AR-15's. I make 7 hostiles." Steve said. Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers. "I make 5." Sam said. You and Wanda arrive and flip over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with your powers. You take control of one soldier and lift him upward. "Sam." You said. Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings. "Four." Sam said. Redwing flies by, scanning the inside of the building. "Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam said. "Wanda, (Y/n), just like we practiced." Steve said. "What about the gas?" Wanda asked. "Get it out." Steve said. Wanda uses her powers to lift you and Steve up and through the window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask. Rumlow is inside. He uses an attachment to his suit to punch down the door. He knocks aside a technician and enters a room with a vial labeled "bio-hazard.""Pack it up." Rumlow said. In another area, Steve is behind a pillar, evading gunfire. He throws his shield, and it bounces off the soldier and back to Steve. Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building. Sam is exchanging fire with several soldiers.Rumlow walks outside onto a balcony and sees the havoc Steve's team has created.

"They're here." Rumlow said. Inside the building, you and Steve see the vial missing."Rumlow has a biological weapon." You said. Natasha is riding in on a motorcycle. "I'm on it." She jumps off the motorcycle and it skids toward a soldier, taking him out. She runs forward, taking out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat and with her Widow's Bite cuffs. Rumlow comes up behind her and grabs her collar, dragging her onto a car. She fights back, and zaps his neck. No response."I don't work like that no more." Rumlow said. He throws her through the roof hatch into an armored vehicle, drops in a grenade, and shuts the hatch. "Fire in the hole." Rumlow said. "No!" A mercenary shouted. Natasha takes out the soldiers inside, then grabs one to shield herself from the grenade. The doors blow open and she is thrown out. She coughs, but is alive.You and Steve run out onto the balcony and spot Rumlow aiming a mounted grenade launcher. The grenade slams into Steve's shield and you are both thrown back inside. You both stand up as Rumlow fires two more times, throwing you both out a window, onto a truck, and finally the ground. He struggles and gets his legs under him.Youstand up and help him up. "Sam. He's in an AFV heading north." Steve said. Inside the AFV, Rumlow secures the biological weapon and hands it to a soldier. "Take this to the airstrip. We're not gonna outrun them. Lose the truck." Rumlow said. The truck crashes into a nearby structure and Rumlow and the soldiers emerge.